[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make my mind numb without the use of drugs or alcohol?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1479331050897.jpg (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479331050897.jpg
189KB, 1920x1080px
How do I make my mind numb without the use of drugs or alcohol? My life is monotonous and empty right now, I need to shut down my constant overly-analytical negative thoughts.
>>
Run into a door head first and KO. Or choke yo self out haha.
>>
>>18028644
I would, but I need to be functional enough to carry out my job. It's easy manual labour work, so it's not so demanding on the mind.
>>
meditation will help with your problem, though I wouldn't describe it as making your mind numb
>>
Video games. :D
Just the good ones.
>>
Escapism through media.

Find something completely detached from normal life and use that. Like someone else said, video games are a good starting point.
>>
>>18028636
Wrong! You do NOT want to numb your mind or turn it off. You want to keep it going at full strength and fill it with enriching new things that it will find much more interesting and fulfilling than harping on the negative thoughts.

Fill your life with event, with passion and with mental excitement.
>>
I wanted the exact same thing OP. I did many weeks of research into the subject, but unfortunately the only answer I could find involved drugs.

30 grams of 'Atlantis' psylocibin truffles from Amsterdam.
I mulched them up, placed them in a 99% alcohol solution and left it for nearly a week with the occasional rigorous shake-up.
After squeezing the mulch through several types of filters, I evaporated the residue at 60 degrees Celsius (psylocibin is destroyed past 83℃) into a thick oil.
I mixed it with some melted chocolate. And ingested the whole lot.

2 weeks later, I woke up in an intensive care unit following a severe head trauma. Apparently I must of fallen and hit my temple on the corner of my bathroom sink.
It's been a year now... I have felt nothing since that day. Happiness, sadness, anger, love. It's all gone. Worse still, I can't even comprehend those emotions anymore, they are completely alien to me.

Now, I work warehousing 6 days a week. I'm regarded as a complete weirdo by everyone there simply because I outright refuse to talk to anyone unless it involves my job. But it only helps work as I don't have the distraction of anyone else's life affecting mine.

I'm not too sure if I prefer being this way to before. I can't really remember. But I've felt at peace with myself since it happened.

I think I may of died.
>>
>>18028636
deep breathing works for me
>>
File: pol ruins another life.png (593KB, 1129x768px) Image search: [Google]
pol ruins another life.png
593KB, 1129x768px
>>18028636
>negative thoughts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLjelIPg3ys
i think this might help
>>
File: that's nod normal.png (42KB, 642x432px) Image search: [Google]
that's nod normal.png
42KB, 642x432px
>>18029595
that'd nod normal D:DDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>18029660
I am well aware of that.

Unrelated, what compels you to post like that? I'm really curious.
>>
>>18028636
Yo dude, the cure is to embrace whatever is burning your ass.

You are upset at something, feel the FULL range of emotion, dont judge it... then let it fall away on its own once the course is done
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.