[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with the fact that my boss loves my co-worker way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1486360473884.jpg (83KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486360473884.jpg
83KB, 1280x960px
How do I deal with the fact that my boss loves my co-worker way more than me just because she's hot?

Seriously I've had enough, I do fucking everything in the office, she keeps screwing up or straight up does nothing all day and yet I'm getting yelled at or just being treated like shit.
Just a little smile from her to him and it's like she's done nothing wrong and also gets some benefits like leaving earlier and such.

To put you guys into proportions, he's around 50 and she's 20, she's very hot I admit but I feel like I'm being discriminated against, he low-key hates me even though I've done nothing wrong but help him and cover her mistakes.

I can't quit, I'm a soldier, I'm stuck with her for the next 6 months and with my boss for another 10 months.

How would you guys behave if you were in my shoes?
>>
>>18028564
Passive aggression.

Or hell just try to get them to fuck each other and potentially fired or something idk.
>>
>>18028564
You've posted this story before, haven't you?
If it makes you this upset, and it's totally out of your power to compete in the looks department, then you shouls really quit.
Don't be jealous of her, it's everyones ideal job to barely have to do anything, take all the credit and have your ass kissed on top of it.
Find a company/business where you are actually happy.
>>
>>18028571
wdym passive aggressive what can I even do?
Also, she takes advantage of this knowing it fucks me over...
>>
>>18028579
I'm a soldier.. quitting means going to jail......
>>
>>18028564

Sorry op, I can't say i know either.
The men that say 'women live life on easy mode' don't seem to realize that only applies to the extremely attractive ones.
I'm about a 6 myself but anytime I've worked with a 9 or 10 and my boss is male it's like suddenly there's a princess and everyone fawns over them.
It's sickening. They tend to be the laziest worker and any complaint about them is written off in his mind as "jealousy"

Men will bitch about these girls getting special treatment but don't stop to realize that other men are at the root of this issue. More often than not he's older, thirsty and already married. These girls are utterly manipulative because daddy taught them early on that they can have whatever they want by acting helpless/cutesy.
>>
>>18028564
Clock in clock out. Like a fucking doctor.
>>
>>18028584
I thought you meant soldier in a metaphorical sense, lol, as if you were sticking it out in this business as if you were a soldier.
Still, the facts are the facts- if it's 100% out of your control and there's no one you can complain to and a transfer isn't possible; treating another person like shit because of preferential treatment that is out of their control will not only get you in trouble, it's a shitty thing to do.
Your best bet is becoming friendly with her and asking her professionally to do her job when she's slacking. Wear a true smile on your face and even the hardest people will soften, even if it's only slight.
Maybe your boss treats you like dirt because he sees how jealous you are of her and how you treat her, I could be totally off base with that but just an idea.
>>
>>18028591
>implying
In my experience the cutest girls were also the nicest. Not my fault that someone who treats me well gets treated well by me.
>>
>>18028623
>>Nicest

No, they shamelessly brown nose because it's easy to get away with when the boss already likes the attention.
Fyi, i am a nice person too but i draw a line at using seduction tactics in the workplace. These women, clearly do not.
You fall for it by having a reduced workforce just to have something fun to look at.
They may be nice to you but they aren't nice to the ones picking up the slack.
>>
>>18028634
lmao I'm not a boss and i don't pick up their slack
no need to brownnose, they are just nice girls who happen to be pretty

the only person who's slack i do pick up is a plain looking but utterly adorable girl who hates my guts
>>
>>18028640
Then you're lucky enough to work in a place with reversed dynamic.

Seriously though, I can't remember how many times i busted my ass while a princess snuck off to socialize or play on her phone only to be praised for her hard work/promoted later.
>>
>>18028591
My previous boss wasn't like that, he praised me when I deserved it and actually didn't buy her shit flirts and would actually treat her like she deserved, but he is gone now and there comes this new guy whos exactly what you said.
>>18028592
will do, I think im going to do the minimum and not give a fuck about him or her.
>>18028612
I'm really good friends with her, we're really close but since this new boss came around (about 1.5months ago) she began to take advantage of him with those flirtings and that resulted with me being really upset since im being treated like shit, she ofcourse, doesn't care because she gets ONLY good stuff out of this.
>>18028651
this^
I'm so fucking tired of it and theres like NOTHING I can do, I'm literally stuck in this position for the next 5-6months, I have no idea how I am going to take it without exploding on both her and him (which will result in me getting punished).
this sucks
>>
>>18028692
teach your daughters not to do something stupid like be a soldier

women are for babies and supporting men as they do stupid shit like being a soldier

>inb4 required military service
>>
You document every interaction and wait for something that could suggest they might be sleeping together, then you report to HR.

Example:

On 2/5/17, Boss let Her leave early at 1:10pm
On 2/7/17, Boss and Her had lunch together and Boss paid
On 2/10/17 Boss let Her leave early again at 12:30pm
On 2/11/17 Boss let Her leave early at 2:30pm

When someone from HR gets in his face, asking him to explain why he let this employee leave early on this date and this date and this date, that might be the wakeup call he needs to put his dick back in his pants.
>>
>>18028697
>teach your daughters not to do something stupid like be a soldier
>women are for babies and supporting men as they do stupid shit like being a soldier
>>inb4 required military service

Well, that's one hell of a way to thank someone for their service. Regardless of your invalid point being somehow arguable in your brain- you sir, are an asshole.
>>
>>18028697
well yeah you must serve where i live so..
>>18028703
The thing is, he has the power to do so, he is allowed to let her leave early he is the boss, its not like its against some law or something, its just that I'm at the office 8am-5:30pm and she might come late and turn up at around 8:30am or so (no he wont be mad at her) and he would still tell her to go home at 3pm\4pm while I sit there until 5:30pm like a bitch. (both of us have the same hours, being 8-17:30).

well at this point im just venting and i guess its kinda good to let some of the steam out..
still fucking sucks ..
>>
>>18028564
Sabotage her beauty. See how she likes being an ugly cunt.
>>
>>18028792
Like set her hair on fire or something.

(Accidentally of course. Make it look like it wasn't you.)
>>
>>18028591
Right? My boyfriend left me for a younger, hotter coworker of ours (don't date people you work with!) and i have to hear about how great she is all the time even though she's dumb and self centered. Our boss even wrote an article about her for the company newsletter because she didn't hang up the phone on a customer. Like she literally got accolades for just doing the bare minimum.

It is so painful.
>>
>>18028640
Ever heard of the halo effect? They seem nicer because subconsciously want them to be nice.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.