[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a horrifying insult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1475462837284s.jpg (10KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1475462837284s.jpg
10KB, 250x245px
Fir the past few weeks I've noticed something: when I got upset at my gf, I thought to myself "I could say I hope she gets raped, but won't," I thought to myself what am I doing. Now for the past month not only am I scared that I may want her to be raped (this only happens when I'm upset at her or thinking in a jealous way of her) but also that I'm less afraid of her being assaulted than last year. I don't actually visualize it when I say these things to myself too. Not baiting, I just don't want to think these weird obsessive horrible thoughts, it'd tearing Me apart
>>
File: coc_logo.png (104KB, 400x184px) Image search: [Google]
coc_logo.png
104KB, 400x184px
I think you're just overthinking things. You really just need to calm down. Just go for a walk in the park. As lame as it sounds it will actually be enriching on your life. Bring your girlfriend. Buy her an ice cream treat.
>>
People with OCD often have intrusive, horrible thoughts. They might not want to murder their mother, but they won't be able to stop thinking about it. The guilt is awful, etc etc.

I'm not saying you have OCD, I'm just saying that violent, intrusive thoughts are a well-documented phenomenon. Should you talk to a shrink? Depends on how much it bothers you and how bad it is. Do some reading on it and see if you can reign it in yourself. If not, maybe try some therapy.
>>
>>18028404
good god, there are a lot of fucked up people masquerading as normal
>>
Sounds like you're spending too much time on 4chan
>>
>>18028691
I'm on it 24/7
>>18028529
I know I'm fucked up. But I'm trying to at least be good and address my issues
>>18028469
>>18028455
I'm pretty sure you may be right about me having ocd. Ironically I repeat certain actions like walking back and forth in the same place for fear my mom may be attacked and raped due to a butterfly effect of me walking a certain way. I gate My fucking mind. Deep down I don't want anything bad to happen to my girlfriend or anyone else I care about
>>
>>18028709
wow yeah that's OCD
>>
>>18028455
you kill yourself

>>18028404
you, dumb the whore
>>
>>18028776
What treatment can I get for it?
>>18028815
What did the clash of clans guy do wrong?
>>
>>18029089
You can see a therapist for coping techniques, or you can see a doctor for medication that will make you not feel that way. For best results, do both.
>>
>>18028404
>tearing Me apart

L I S A
I
S
A
>>
>>18029776
Hahaha. What a story anon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.