[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Exuding confience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4692.jpg (66KB, 592x592px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_4692.jpg
66KB, 592x592px
So, this girl I've been dating dumps me after ignoring my calls and being more and more distant, and tells me she lost interest in me because I "seem to be lacking in confidence". I don't get how, though. I feel fine enough, although I look meek.

What are some "keys" to looking how you feel, because this is a common problem in my social interactions; people treat me lesser.
>>
"I feel fine enough, although I look meek" wtf does that even mean jesus Christ. It's not hard being confident you just do it lol
>>
women lie all the time
she found a better looking/more ric/whateveritis she wants boy and she needs an excuse to get rid of you

get used to it, women are like this
>>
>>18028127
What do you do on a daily basis OP?
>>
work out and eat alot and get strong, then do some jiujitsu and start talking to alot of girls

done
>>
>>18028127
some women mistake bravado and pompousness for confidence. Confidence isn't just owning the room you're in, but that's all women ever notice.

Sure, it takes at least some degree of confidence to walk in and truly feel like you own the place but it's not the end all be all to ACTUALLY being confident in yourself.
>>
>>18028127
You should be happy that she was honest and you got rid of a problem.

Maybe she got another guy, maybe she really wants or like bad boys and she is not ready for a proper relationship.
>>
>>18028127
Confidence has become a euphemism for physical attractiveness. It's a way for women to be shallow without admitting to being shallow. A hot guy is hot because he's "confident" not because he has muscles and high cheekbones and a chiseled jaw.
>>
>>18028127

confidence is the belief in the 'truth' of something. to have confidence you must believe a truth. confidence is not some magical all encompassing thing.

plenty of people you label as not confident are extremely confident, just in not so recognizable areas.

someone who is confident with girls isn't confident with making friends, and someone who is confident in making friends may not be confident in getting girls, or at work, or taking tests, or swimming, or anything really.

confidence without a truth to back it up is just arrogance, which is why fat guys who think they can get girls are just laughed at.
>>
>>18029025
wise words anon
>>
>>18029031

thank you, but one thing people forget is that you can have confidence in the structure of socializing.

chad gets rejected more than the average beta, because chad actually goes out there and hits on anyone he feels like. he recognizes that the worst that happens is a girl says no, which is no big deal, or she acts like a bitch, which is on HER and not him.

the beta instead acts like a 'no' brands him for life and everyone is secretly laughing at him.

those chad having confidence in his actual looks and accomplishments probably help that, as he knows if a girl says 'no' hes still attractive. a beta doesn't have that backing up a no.
>>
>>18029038
Totally agreed.

For most of the time in my life I was this "beta" style, afraid of getting "noes".

But many times in my life I was like "chad" and giving a shit, being happy, making jokes, trying and failing but going on. Then I got a lot of woman or into a relationship... then I become "beta" again after some months or years. Its cyclical for me...
>>
>>18029038
its actually better to fail (gracefully) than to fail flaingly with your head sunk low.

confidence isnt 100% chick magnet, its a lifestyle that allows one to take bolder chances and not care about the consenquences.
>>
>>18029109

>its actually better to fail (gracefully) than to fail flaingly with your head sunk low.

basically my point.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.