[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't make friends. I have high standards. I like to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: diana.png (1MB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
diana.png
1MB, 700x933px
I can't make friends. I have high standards. I like to be mature and serious. Conservative, judgmental, and condemn degeneracy. Why am I the bad guy?
>>
Who said you're the bad guy? You just sound fucking boring. Who wants to be friend with someone boring? No one, that's who.
>>
>>18028092
im as unique as they come. i never said i was boring.
>>
>>18028094
>I like to be mature and serious. Conservative, judgmental, and condemn degeneracy
You didn't have to say you were boring, we got the message.
>>
The problem is not that you're the bad guy, but you think you're better than everyone else.
>>
>>18028097
i didnt say i was boring
>>18028100
even when i stay humble about it, people just pick up on it
>>
>>18028100
Pretty much this. And you may even be right, but that doesn't change the fact that not many people want to be friends with someone who not so secretly looks down on them. You'd have to be really charming to pull that off and apparently you aren't.
>>
>>18028104
thats the first time someone has actually given me good perspective:
"you may even be right, but doesnt change the fact not many people want to be friends with someone who not so secretly looks down on them."

have u ever met someone who has pulled it off? how would u go about it can you go in depth with me?
>>
>>18028107
I met a guy who pulled it off. He was a millionaire though and extremely eccentric. And everyone knew he was rich because of the lambo he drove around in. I guess if you want to feel superior to normies, then you should at least excel in their normie game (the pursuit of materialistic lifestyle).
>>
>>18028108
and i think thats where i lack. some of the things i preach and hold dear is living the least materialistic lifestyle as possible. I think I offend people when I say things like I AM GREAT - and I have nothing material to show for it. You're right, we live in a world where no one cares about your soul's worth, only your money. I think they will be less offended if I actually have the Lamborghini to prove myself. Well, I am still in college, and 21. My age will catch up to my mindset eventually.
>>
>>18028107
Well, I do have some personal experience because I'm a narcissist. Anyway, all interpersonal relationships are, at their core, about mutual benefit. To become someone's friend, they need to view you as a positive influence in their lives. You can be arrogant as long as you don't overdo it, but you need to have some good qualities to counterbalance that. I can't tell you what qualities, that's pretty individual.

Keep in mind, though, that it still tends to take a while for people to stop disliking you because first impressions are strong and the arrogance is usually what is the most noticeable about a person. Plus, most people are terribly insecure, so they take it very personally.
>>
>>18028087
>condemn degeneracy
why are you on 4chan then?
>>
>>18028117
it gives me experience and knowledge on what to look for. i dont want to seem stupid and innocent to people.
>>18028116
im crying, this is all things i know. anon im not alone.
>>
>>18028116
dont leave me please give me one more piece of advice or reminders of lessons i have forgotten
>>
>>18028116
i should have known better, i should have just remembered people were insecure, i didnt have to go out and prove it with every encounter why am i so terrible
>>
>>18028122
>>18028123
That's fine, anon, no need to beat yourself up over it, just remember it the next time you try to interact with people. If you don't trust yourself to not fuck up, you can try to become a better listener instead of a talker. That's not very difficult and people love it when you seem interested in their lives. It makes them feel important.
>>
>>18028112
>You're right, we live in a world where no one cares about your soul's worth,only your money.

Money is just one sign of accomplishment. If you were highly religiously or academically accomplished, your stance could have just as much merit (or close enough anyway).

As it is, you have neither the qualifications, accomplishments, nor even worldly experiences to be considered well grounded.

So the easy conclusion for others becomes that the foundation of your moral high ground is sheer braggadocio.
>>
>Whole thread of people trying to give OP advice
>no one thinks to mention the fact he needs to deal with his narcissism

You have admitted you are 21, in college, have no achievements to show for yourself, browse 4chan and still seem to think you are better than everyone? That you have a 'unique soul'?

You aren't you are just a boring narcissist, even if you are slightly above average intellect there are still millions of people out there more intelligent than you.
And if you had ever actually ventured into the real world you would realise how boring you really are.

You aren't great in anyway, as you yourself have said, there is literally no evidence of any real achievement in your life thus far.
>>
I make friends easily.
Thing is I'm usually the friend to them and I get little from the relationship.
Personally I blame identity politics as I used to have friends of several countries of origin now because I'm white "I'm the bad guy" by default.
I still have a few acquaintances and internet friends so its not completely bad.
>>
Its not that you have high standards, its that no one wants to be friends with you because youre an asshole. A literal hardass. Just listen to yourself talk lol
>i like to be mature and serious
>conservative, judgemental, and condemn degeneracy

Bruh chill the fuck out. The whole point of having friends is to do fun silly shit together. No one wants to be friends with what you described above

Learn to have some fun
>>
>>18028107
why do you want to be friends with people you view as inferior / degenerate ?

imo, you're just a sad, lonely, insecure little kid grasping for something to feel superior about
>>
>>18028087
>Conservative, judgmental and condemn degeneracy

You sound like a stick in the mud and you suffer from unwarranted self-importance. I bet you never listen to others' opinions either. Classic symptoms of autism
>>
>>18028176
why cant a person want to be good and not judged for wanting to be better
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.