[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Thinking of cutting off my friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: sadcat.jpg (10KB, 300x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sadcat.jpg
10KB, 300x200px
As the title says I'm thinking of cutting my only friend out of my life.

I don't enjoy talking to people- I find it an excruciating experience in which I desperately trying to think of things to say or responses to keep the conversation going and fail the vast majority of the time. I don't enjoy it. I have this probalem even when talking to my friend, but for many years sometimes it wasn't totally bad and I got some enjoyment out of it, so I still considered her a friend and would respond when she would reach out to me and even reach out to her sometimes. But for the few months it hasn't been good, it's actually very bad. My friend tends to be very pissy, and I pretty much live in constant dred of saying or doing something that will piss her off. It really came to a head at New Years when I did something mildly stupid and her response was (to me) so mean it actually made me cry. I wanted to cut her off there and then, but I decided to wait a while and see if I got over it. I'm not as hurt as I was, but I still don't really want to talk to her, and I think what our relationship has become is rather sad. I don't have the energy or drive to salve it, even at my best I was never a very good friend. I wonder if it wouldn't be better just to end it. For her part I know she'd be fine, she has plenty of other friends and I honestly don't know why she bothers with me.

So yeah, that's the situation. Any thoughts on weather I should pretend I'm fine and carry on or end it now?
>>
poor cat
>>
>>18028048

Yeah he's a sad little dude
>>
You're stupid if you do that. Just learn to talk to people. Perhaps if you actually talked to someone about how you feel.
>>
What is wrong with the cat OP?
>>
>>18028038
Fuck that cunt.

Wanna be friends?
>>
>>18028038
What did you do on New Years and what exactly was her response? The way you're telling this story is very one-sided.
>>
>>18028824
He just tried to innocently slide his finger up her asshole for jokes and funnies. Some people just have no sense of humor
>>
>>18028038
kill self
>>
>>18028619

I will never learn to talk to people.

>>18028629

His owner flips him off and it hurts his feelings

>>18028811

While your offer is kind, no. Like I said I really just don't enjoy talking to people, and trying to be friends with you would just be a bad experience for me.

>>18028824

I had brought some of those small party poppers that put out paper streamers. It turned 11 and I wanted to do one, so I went out on her balcony and shot it off. What I had forgotten was that he balcony overlooks the apartments dog run, so the streamer likely went down to it. When I came back inside she was really pissed off, kept saying things like "Why would you EVER think that's okay?" and "What's wrong with you?". I know I fucked up, but I'm human, I make mistakes, and I found her response very overblown and hurtful.

>>18028875

I'm planning to in the near future.
>>
This post made me think. A week ago, I had been really pissy with this one friend and was easily set off. I would always apologize after. We had a big fight and it ended with both of us crying, but we talked it out, and I apologized for everything. Its ok now, but... it seems like the chick in your situation has done nothing to even attempt to fix the problem or change her behavior. Consider talking to her specifically about it, tell her how she makes you feel when she snaps at you over mild things. Communicate, and if she's still a bitch, you know what to do.
>>
>>18029070

We had a similar fight many years ago when we first meet, basically I wold her if she found me so annoying not to talk to me. She was good for a while, but like I said it just seems like the relationship has deteriorated lately and on top of my own issues I pretty much don't feel it's worth it anymore.
>>
>>18029505
That doesn't sound right, that she would find you so annoying that she wouldn't talk to you. Maybe you should cut ties. And I personally have had random feelings of anxiety this week over that fight even though he forgave me. I'm just so afraid of being left by him and our mutual friend again. They seem a lil distant this week, but then again stuff is going on in one of their homes. Has she seen you cry because of her, if so, what did she say? And has there been any alter to her behavior?
>>
>>18028038
You didn't have to cut me off...
>>
File: Me.png (439KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Me.png
439KB, 1366x768px
>>18028038
OP listen to me.

I did what you're thinking about. I cut off my only friend at the end of 2015 because I thought they were a negative force in my life and I would be better off without them.

Boy, how I was wrong.

The crushing loneliness. I should never have cut them off. Even having a friend who occasionally gets on your nerves is 1000x better than having no friends at all. Can you imaging it? I never go out to meet anyone, haven't for all of 2016. I'm so desperate for face-to-face human interaction I stay behind talking to teachers after class. Now they're my best friends, but it's not like I have a deep relationship with them; they're all I have.

Are you sure that they're really a bad force in your life? Are you really sure? Are you really really really sure? Because if you cut them out and you were wrong, it's the worst decision you can make. I'm more depressed now than when I was with my friend who I thought wasn't good for me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.