[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women and dogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: DSCF0592.jpg (103KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0592.jpg
103KB, 1600x1200px
Recently, this girl I'm talking to purchased a dog even though I told her excessive fur bothers me and it flares up my anxiety. Clearly, she didn't listen and that's another story... but...

Also, I've been to many houses where all you smell is dog. It's on the couch, and it's on people's clothes and hands, and it's in the air. It smells like wet ass.... and frankly, when I see profiles and women who say that you must like pets in order to date them, in this specific case, I think it's hilarious and it's kind of offensive because many homes that are overrun by dogs smell pretty bad.

Are people really oblivious to this smell? It has actually turned me away from dating several women because when I walk through the door the smell hits me in the face. You can even smell it on their clothes and they act like it's not a problem.

Are you serious? I can't even comfortably sit on some people's the couches because it smells like dog ass lol.
>>
That's why I keep my smelly ass French Mastiff outside.
>>
>>18027992

Don't get me wrong, I think dogs are awesome and everything... but I don't know what it is with some people's houses. It's like you can tell who doesn't allow their dogs to overrun the house and who allows fido to sit his stink anywhere in the house... on the bed or on the recliner and in the car. How could people carelessly allow the smell to be everywhere. Don't they care how they smell? It's rancid!
>>
>>18027996
I don't know anon. It's usually annoying people who try to talk to you about their kids or some weird boring shit. It's disgusting.
>>
>>18027986
I'll bet a dogs ass is cleaner than yours.
>>
>>18028001

Yea, asshole, I bet it's not.
>>
>>18027999

It's kind of sad. I mean, it's not the dog's fault. Lol. But like, I've even seen where people pet the smelly dogs and then eat food afterwards without washing hands. Unbelievable.
>>
>>18027986
You're being a little bitch.
>>
>>18027986
I think it's funny, because the fact she made this decision despite you telling her shows that she'd rather have a dog around than your pansy faggot ass.
>"OH NO FUR IS ON FURNITURE SO UNCLEAN."
Heads up, they're not "acting" like it's not a problem. Chances are, it really isn't and you're just exaggerating and overreacting. There's a reason only you think it's a problem, and the reason for that is because it's not.
>Well it flares up my anxiety and it bothers me
Well nobody gives a shit. Get used to it because the lack of exposure is probably the reason it's a problem for you to begin with. A lack of exposure to fucking anything is why when you're suddenly exposed to things, they're a problem.

You're being a bitch. It's a fucking dog. It's just some fur. I'll bet if you get in the shower after a woman and there's hair on the floor of it or something you're the kind of cunt who won't even bother to wash it down the drain because you're too much of a pansy to deal with hair.
>>
>>18027986
>not washing your dog
My dog only smells when I don't look after her. She sits inside and watches TV with me, no smell, she comes with me everywhere no smell.
Either your nose is too close to your ass or you only know people who don't know how toblook after animals
>>
>>18027986
It sounds like you have a phobia or mild OCD or something. I have definitely been grossed out by peoples' old dogs that they don't wash, but a healthy, clean dog is not gross at all.
>>
>>18028026

Your oblivious to the smell. People with no dogs would obviously notice the smell.

It's really common sense. If you smell your own ass all day, 24/7, you'd swear your ass didn't stink.... until someone else smelled it.

There's something called, olfactory fatigue. I know there's a bunch of assholes on the thread who'll hate on you and whatever, but this fact remains. When you're exposed to something for a certain amount of time, you become accustomed to it. So, saying your dog doesn't smell really makes you sound stupid, I hate to say it. Its smells but you're just used to it.
>>
>>18028028
>sounds like you have a phobia or mild OCD or something. I have definitely been grossed out by peoples' old dogs that they don't wash, but a healthy, clean dog is not gross at all.

Dogs smell. Especially wet ones. Don't be stupid. When you care and love something, like, maybe a person, you become oblivious to many things they do, including the way they smell and act. Other people might not find the same things you don't second guess very pleasant at all.
>>
>>18027986
that dog is cooler than you
>>
>>18028026

A nice example is your girlfriend's asshole. While you might find it delectable and scrumptious, and could take a whiff all day, someone else could find it absolutely daunting.

How stupid would you sound saying your girlfriend's asshole has no smell? Really stupid, right? Dogs smell, asshole's smell. You people are really fucking stupid Lol.
>>
>>18028033
I can smell when I stink, I've lived with that my entire life, how come I've not gotten used to that, but I have the smell of my dog whom I've have for less than two years?
I don't bath I smell, I don't wash my dog she smells.
And as I said, she goes everywhere with me, I'm sure someone would have said something at one point if she stinks.
Your just a prude who wants something to complain about
>>
>>18028039

So what do you want then? You asked for advice and I said maybe you have mild OCD because normal people don't have a problem with just normal dogs smelling.

If you are just going to tell everyone they are wrong and all you wanted to do was post saying dogs smell, fuck off to a different board
>>
My dog smells like gym socks, how to fix?
>>
>>18028073
put it in the washing machine with a bit of clorox
>>
>>18028073
Shampoo?

Dogs need showers to stay clean just like you, and they are all hair. Though I'd suggest getting shampoo specifically for dogs, there's chemicals in most people shampoo that is bad for animals
>>
>gets told by multiple different people that only unwashed dogs smell
>Y-you're s-stupid I'm right and you're w-wrong
Kill yourself you retarded fucking faggot.
>>
holy cuck

the dog is mankind's most trusted companion
and here you are acting like a little bitch due to "dog smell" which basically doesn't exist if you clean your dog

was your father present in your life while growing up? you sound like you have no character whatsofuckingever

>my anxiety

LMAO remove yourself from the genepool sissy fagboy
>>
The real question is.. has she taken the knot?
>>
>>18027986
yeah, I don't get the dog thing either, especially in the house or taking them everywhere you go and walking around and stopping as the dog takes a shit and pick it up with a plastic bag or letting the dog lick them in the mouth after they licked their balls and asshole.
>>
>>18028307
of course she has
>>
I train dogs professionally. I have up to 30 dogs in my separate kennel building at a time, and 6 of my own dogs who live in my house. There might be up to 10 dogs in my house at a time- no reason to leave client's dogs in the kennel all the time. I train for field skills but no reason not to work on house stuff too.

Anyway...
Point is, I have a lot of dogs, I work with them all day, and they live in my house.

I also know exactly what OP means. Between my husband and I the house is extremely clean. The dogs get groomed in the outbuilding to minimizing shedding in the house. When it's bed time for the dogs all areas of the house they had access to are vaccumed and given at least a light mopping. I have separate clothes for going out.

As someone who loves AND trains dogs, I hate 80% of dog owners anyway.

On the other hand, OP, "this girl I'm talking to purchased a dog." Talking to? Unless you were talking to her about moving in, get over yourself.
>>
thats just one more reason to hate dogs (like i do)
>>
A girl you're TALKING TO (so not dating, just talking) DIDN'T LISTEN TO YOU AND BOUGHT A DOG (which she probably wanted forever)?

What a bitch. Stop talking to her.
>>
>>18027986
What about like respecting their choices and not being a babbling bitch about it. Sorry you don't like dogs man. But just date a chick who doesn't like dogs. Don't be an autist.
>>
If owning a dog is a relationship dealbreaker for you and a girl that you're talking to bought a dog, then move on. That's all you can really do. At least it wasn't 5 years into a relationship.
>>
>>18027986
What the actual fuck do your weird ass preferences have to do with this girl that you're only "talking to" decision to get a dog? I hope she gets two dogs and drops your ass
>>
>>18028023
>I'll bet if you get in the shower after a woman and there's hair on the floor of it or something you're the kind of cunt who won't even bother to wash it down the drain because you're too much of a pansy to deal with hair.
I agreed with half of what you said..except for this..
You're not supposed let hair down the drain it clogs up the fucking pipes, and if you do this you're ruining your own house draining pipes.
>>
File: 221.png (114KB, 632x209px) Image search: [Google]
221.png
114KB, 632x209px
Hairless dogs are always an option. When you get one, ask a vet to recommend you some doggy deoderant and ask him how often you can use it. As long as you wash him regularly(see pic) and use that stuff, it shouldn't be a problem.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.