[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife cheated, now we both are in counseling. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1485866921098.jpg (131KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1485866921098.jpg
131KB, 1533x961px
My wife cheated, now we both are in counseling. I don't trust her and am not sure i ever will.
>>
Then divorce her
>>
>>18027228
Divorce time
>>
Well fug OP it seems you're into some deep trouble right here if only some way of terminating a marriage existe-
Oh shit OP look >>18027236 >>18027240
>>
Punch her in the face
>>
>>18027228
So she cheated, and now you're paying to go to counseling? I'd just move all your assets into a trust then divorce the bitch
>>
Wow, how long were you guys married? Honestly I would want to beat the shit out of her, but you can't do that legally so divorce her and kill her with kindness, make her devastated that she lost something great. Since she cheated on you as long as your refrain from reacting negatively and showing you are level headed you should have an advantage in court, but that depends on if you get a good enough lawyer and make sure she doesn't act like a bitch who wants to take everything from you.
>>
>>18027254
5 years. 5 kids
>>
>>18027228
No fault divorce. U are exactly in a situation where you will win.
>>
>>18027261
fugg
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (260KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
260KB, 570x558px
oh, look, the daily "my wife cheated on me" thread. Who would've thought there's so many married men with children and unfaithful wives on /adv/?
>>
>>18027228
Was the other guys cock bigger than yours? It's the most important factor.
>>
>>18027228
I take it the only reason you agreed to counseling is to try and rebuild trust then? Well, if after you give that a chance of working and you still feel the same you can still divorce her.

What is motivating you to give therapy a chance at rebuilding the trust in the relationship? If your doing it for the kids, I honestly don't think that's a good reason. I think that because it's not going to help your kids having them watch their parents in a dysfunctional relationship. Worse case scenario it will give them the wrong impression of what a relationship is supposed to be.
>>
File: do it 3.gif (1MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
do it 3.gif
1MB, 540x300px
>>18027228

FUCKING LEAVE THAT BITCH

Do not let yourself get fucked over like that you cunt

If you stay you have given her all the power to fuck you over even more

Do not be a bitch

Don't bitch out on me man

Dump that whore
>>
>>18027261
Jesus Christ, how did she found time to cheat between all those pregnancies?
>>
>>18027408
You know the game hungry hippos?
Well my wife's vagina gobbled up balls like that- only 2 of the kids are mine.
>>
>>18027429

You should definitely fucking leave her

She sounds like a fucking skank

No offence
>>
>>18027429
>>18027441

On the upside though at least you got two kids out of her. Imagine if none of them were yours.
>>
>>18027429
Fake OP or possible bait thread detected.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.