[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rejected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1477037587328_0.jpg (334KB, 1520x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1477037587328_0.jpg
334KB, 1520x1604px
I have a friend who I regularly hang out with. She told me she liked me months before and I told her I wasn't ready to be in a relationship (I regret saying that now). Well today I absolutely spilled my guts to her and I said a lot of sappy things and then she looked at me and said "well, I like you too, as a friend" I felt terrible after that.

Then for the rest of the day I was with her I was holding back the tears. I feel like I gave off the vibe that I was mad at her but I was more just feeling sorry for myself. She called me last night and said that it must have taken a lot of courage to tell her that and she didn't want things to be weird between us.

I feel pretty terrible and I'm thinking a lot of bitter, angry and sad thoughts. I was wondering if anyone had any idea on how to handle rejection.
>>
*yesterday not today
>>
>being sappy

that only works on girls who look up to you as infallible

for everyone else it makes you look weak and not-in-control

Forget about her man, move on, talk to other girls, try your best to be happy alone. After that, maybe she'll come back maybe she won't. It doesn't matter, only you matter. Remember that
>>
drop her, girls aren't friend material
>>
>>18027097
Fucking this
Cut absolutely all contact OP, grow a pair
>>
>>18027072
Yo my man. Let me tell you about the only girl I've ever dated and he closest I got to getting a relationship. This girl asked me out to coffee in class we hung out went to movie had her round mine round at hers too gave me food shed made shared information always wanted to hug and etc etc. After 3 dates and some general hanging as she was in my course I tell her I really like her alot and that I wanted to know how she felt...
>>
File: 1486335879647.jpg (57KB, 537x256px) Image search: [Google]
1486335879647.jpg
57KB, 537x256px
>>18027112
Back she says I don't know what you want me to say I thought this might happen but not so soon. I say well do you want to just be friends or what. She seems reluctant to answer then says she guesses she just wants to be friends. After that i I say ok I'll see you later whilst taking a couple steps back.(it's the end of a night after hanging and usually she wants ahug so I don't let her by stepping away). This broke my Fing heart.i stopped texting and hanging with her as I had plenty of "friends". She talked to me in the labs a couple times when she came in but I never made an effort after that to speak to her. I just pretended to be cool and pleasant so that no-one else would know. It still gets me. But less so now. Time heals all wounds. I'm 22 yo virgin I ain't kissed a girl since I was 12. I did get to feel her tits etc though. FML.
>>
>>18027072

Punch her in the face
>>
>>18027147
Me again, smoke some bud drink some beers etc. Try and forget the time spent with her. Occupy yourself with friends/family watch new movies or TV that you wanted to. Keep busy. You'll get better in a while. Just don't think so much.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.