[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Fun Plans for you and your girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1484894659425.png (93KB, 486x737px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484894659425.png
93KB, 486x737px
I love the fuck out of this girl. She's my sunshine. My whole world. I want to make her the happiest I possibly can and show her how much she truly means to me.

So I've been trying to come up with a decent amount of fun and loving things to do with her, I already have big romantic plans for Valentine's Day (some of which require breaking the law, but that's romantic no?), but I'm trying to compile more. Here's some:

>she loves Sailor Moon and has a lot of nostalgia for the R films so I'm going to either buy them new on DVD or Blue Ray or we'll watch them on her old VHS and also buy her a Sailor Moon outfit shirt and myself a Tuxedo Mask shirt and we're going to watch them and eat Serena's favorite foods: sweets and ice cream
>we live in Saint Louis so we're going to go to the Science Center and fool around, maybe catch an IMAX film, and at the Build a Dino I'm going to pay for her to make a stuffy of her favorite dinosaur: the stegosaurus
>we're also going to go to a late night romp at the City Museum and maybe bring our own little flashlights for exploring the dark spots
>we're gonna watch a movie (either her favorite film or maybe The Room) and do a "chip medley" where we have a big bowl of all our favorite chips with various dips

Just some ideas. I'm open to more. We've already gone to a carnival together and made a pizza together.
>>
>>18026752
I mean everybody is different and it seem like you have a pretty good idea of her preferences. If I was in St. Louis with my girl I'd take her to the zoo since you guys have a really good one.
>>
>>18026815
I would take her to the zoo but I'm sort of out of luck because of the cold season.
>>
>>18026752
>The Room
Instant way to lose a gitl
>>
>>18027145
What the fuck? Are you kidding me?
>>
>>18026752
Sounds like you're doing a fine job anon.
Love is more than words and actions and if you truly care for her she will know and appreciate.
Try to avoid coming on too strong. For every 2 things you plan, ask her if there's something she feels like doing and let her suggest it.
Happy for you bro
>>
>>18027255
I appreciate it.

Actually... That's a really good idea though. Thanks for the tip.
>>
You're doing good, OP. You're doing good.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.