[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> mean girl I tried to flirt with when I was in high school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

> mean girl I tried to flirt with when I was in high school
> rejected me and ignored me while I was totally in love with her, she didn't give a fugg
> we're in the same uni but she only talked to me now because I can help her
> she's now inviting me to a restaurant n shit "to thank me", says she'll pay
> trying too hard to be nice with me

I know she wants my help, and I gave it to her, she will probably not talk to me after that but can I find a flaw in her and get revenge fuck
I genuiely refused her faggot ass invitation because fuck her, but after that she went on, and now got my number and we'll meet to eat tomorrow

Can I turn her manipulation around ? I wouldn't have done it to anyone really, but she knows exactly what she's doing by trying to be firlty, inviting, laughing to my jokes with overused emojis, I fucking hate that kind of sick turn she's doing on me, could have just forget about me like she did before
>>
File: 1473553257440.jpg (39KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1473553257440.jpg
39KB, 350x350px
> she just felt the need to say "have a good night "

BOI I DON'T SEE THROUGH YOUR PLAN BUT IF YOU DON'T
>>
>>18026644
So you got rejected by a girl in highschool, then chose to still help her. Now she is trying to be nice to you and you want to hut her.

Just drop her. You have been outplayed. Any shit you do will make you look like an asshole. Women do this all the time. Don't play their game no matter how sure you are you can win.
>>
>>18026663
Nah, I hold values like "Hate is not a reason to not help" etc, I saw through her shit, to put it in another way the service I'm doing doesn't mean shit to me, I'll do that easily.
But I hate her for that excessive behavior she's having with me, she probably knows how I felt and what she's doing now.

If I get the chance, I'd fuck her and get the hell out.
>>
If you still "in love" keep It on
If not, just eat, thank and move on.
You just showed who's the superior being alread when you helped her, why do this teenager thing like revenge?
>>
>>18026644

You've helped her, kept her off your back.

Turn her down with this shit.
Say you're busy.
Then stay busy.
To busy for her.
Everytime she needs something, you got plans.

Work the gradual process of ghosting her till she stops completely and stays away.
>>
>>18026644
Having been in uni I know exactly the type of girl you're on about. Pretend you're uncertain of the answer to her questions about work even if you know. No free A to any regular bitch. Peace brother!
>>
>>18026678
Not in love but I'm hurt as well, I lost my GF not long ago, and this bitch comes out of nowhere to try to manipulate me.

>>18026681
>>18026684

I don't get it, you seem to think of a more evasive way. I'm bored, totally open to mess with her I just don't know how, why coudn't I do that ?
Do you think it's bad ? Morally bad ? Or is it going to turn back on me ?

Thank you for the support tho m8s
>>
>>18026693
684 here. Doing anything obviously bad to her could come back on you, like her spreading rumours in classes etc. Take your free dinner and don't help her again. Make an excuse either busy or don't know. Don't give information that people would pay for for free. Unless helping bros on advice of course haha.
>>
>>18026708

I see you point, will only do her a concern, that's what you get for playing with people.
Did not get the last sentence, I guess you meant to say that I shouldn't be so helpful unless bros.
>>
>>18026708

This.

I'm this guy >>18026681

>>18026693

Look mate, you want to fuck with a girl because she rejected you, and maybe was a bitch about it, fine.

Don't expect /adv/ to have any sympathy for you when you come crying over some drama escalating.
>>
>>18026720
Almost haha. Help people on advice for free. Not people on your course who are paying to be taught there. Unless they are a genuine friend on the course etc. Take that free dinner though! It's likely all you will ever get out of her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.