[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to fuck the brains out of an old schoolmate. Whenever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: cat-deep-in-thought.jpg (26KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
cat-deep-in-thought.jpg
26KB, 450x338px
I want to fuck the brains out of an old schoolmate. Whenever I masturbate I start thinking about her talking dirty or some shit. It's driving me crazy.

She's cute and shy, and rejected me about going on a casual date politely once, but it's been 2 years since that and I wanna try again.

How do I approach her without creeping her away? I was never too much of a friend of hers in school and only started to notice her in my last year of highschool and all I could think about by then was the uni exams, so talking to her out of the blue would be weird desu.

The roads of our life have been really different but we have a circle of friends in common. Circumstantial and convenience friends, but it's the only bond I have to her right now.

I was thinking about arranging a meetup of this group of circumstantial friends that honestly have nothing in common and have no interest in seeing each other again just to try my luck with her. Good or bad idea?

Am I acting like a stupid teenager again?
>>
>>18026477
go for it.
>>
>>18026477
Just do it OP, don't let your memes be dreams
>>
Thanks boys, also shameless self-bump
>>
Go for it. Just remember to be safe and consensual.
>>
do it there's no reason not to
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.