[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop daydreaming constantly and living in your own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1560.jpg (48KB, 573x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1560.jpg
48KB, 573x495px
How do you stop daydreaming constantly and living in your own fantasy world inside of your head and get back into reality?

Is there any real obligation to do so?
>>
>>18026355
well it depends how old are you are you? if you're legal and in US do you have plans for your future? are you gonna go to school? are you going to school? if so are you passing or failing? are you working and if yes is it a job you can move up in? do you have friends if yes do you hangout with them? do you have a qt3.14 of interest if yes do you talk to her regularly? do you work out or go to the gym if yes keep up the good work if not go for a jog.
it's the little things in life that people forget about personally my meaning to life is to make memories cause I want that flash before my eyes as I die to be awesome asf
>>
>>18026355
put the bong down for a minute or two and compose yourself, cheech.
>>
>>18026355
You might have MDD or maladaptive daydreaming.

I have it too, it's a really shitty coping mechanism.
>>
>>18026393
I'm in a dead end job that makes good money and not getting much done concerning getting into school. I've sent an application to everywhere I could think of but haven't heard back from them.

I actually do have friends, and most of my lone-time daydreaming consists of stuff going on within the game.

I'm completely uninterested in sex or women.
>>
>>18026395
I don't like weed. It quiets down those thoughts that I like having.

Nothing worse than a dead silence in your head.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.