[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be lonely beta fag shut-in whose never had a gf >See

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1470013807826.jpg (146KB, 1024x792px) Image search: [Google]
1470013807826.jpg
146KB, 1024x792px
>be lonely beta fag shut-in whose never had a gf
>See QT3.14 in American Literature class
>Cute face, pale skin, short dark blonde hair, green eyes
>Carries a sack with books
>Doesn't talk much and seems kind of introverted
>I think about approaching her but keep postponing it because of severe case of social anxiety, and lack of social skills, and being just an all-around boring person
>Manage to read her full name off her notebook when she isn't looking
>Eventually work up the nerve to Google her
>Find her twitter and tumblr
>It's full of anti-Trump memes, a Bernie retweet, pro-LGBTQ stuff, Homestuck, and Adventure time shit ,also a bit of Spirited Away stuff, but it's mostly reblogs of generic tumblr "humor".
I still want her, but now I'm scared she'll find me boring, or have a boyfriend. I don't know how to approach her, how to ask her out, or even handle her rejection. The worst part is I always see her on the way to class.
HELP PLEASE I DONT WANT TO DIE ALONE
>>
Do you have anything in common with her, or just like her because she's cute?
>>
baka desu senpai
>>
File: 1483429330915.jpg (19KB, 328x273px) Image search: [Google]
1483429330915.jpg
19KB, 328x273px
>>18026011
you're in high school, right? if so, hold the fuck up. really take a step back and consider that she's going to go off to college somewhere and you're going to go through heartbreak. don't try and date this one anon. Try to be her friend at best until you know what she's doing with her life. But my advice would be to go straight text with this one. Find an in via social media. plan a hang out some other time outside of school, and just go from there. Anon, if there's one, there's others. You're young. Don't be an autist and so depressed about this type of stuff, if you're in school, you have your whole life full of these girls you're going to come across. Wait and see what else is out there. High school relationships, or eve college relationships are often guaranteed to fail. Really play this one with one foot already out the door, don't do anything dire. I wish you luck.
>>
>>18026030
No shit they're guaranteed to fail. That's how you get relationship experience.

Have you ever dated before lmao. Stop dissuading OP
>>
>>18026015
It's mostly because she's cute, but It's also because part of me is hoping she doesn't seem very social like me and might give me a chance. Most girls I've met either aren't cute or are overly social and more intimidating.
>>
>>18026039
Just gather up courage to talk to her in class, pretend you don't understand something and ask for her help or ask about homework. Usually if you ask her about class related things it makes it easier. Just because she might give you a chance doesn't mean you should go for it though, better to find someone who you have shit in common with otherwise it gets boring and awkward fast
>>
>>18026011
judging by your description shes likely a closet whore so go for it.
>>
>>18026011
if you're not very social ask open ended questions and learn to adore learning about her
>>
>>18026030
I don't care if it doesn't last I just want experience so I don't end up a full-on NEET after I finish school.
>>18026048
I can't I'm a Senior in High School(18) and there's assigned seats, the only time I see her is after class since we take the same route between classes.
>>
Also more info I forgot to mention:
I asked her about one of her books one time and she seemed nice, but I didn't know how to continue the conversation so I just pretended skim her book while some other beta tried to make jokes about the pictures in it. like 2 weeks later after class I tried to ask her about the book she said she barely read it yet, then before I could reply the same guy swooped in and talked to her for like 50 seconds about something (which just shows how unlucky I am since she usually walks alone) then left. I didn't want to look like I was desperate or following them so I bee-lined out before they finished talking. I wanted to ask her about the book again but pussied out the next day. Now I'm wondering how to approach her again this week. If I bring up the book subject up again will I look like a desperate weirdo since it's already been a couple days and I don't know what else to talk to her about.
>>
>>18026091
>>18026011
Tbh you already sound like a desperate weirdo. Try working on being less of a shitty person before you disappoint yourself.
>>
>>18026036
Yeah, but you shouldn't date knowing it's going to fail. That's just retarded. You know what relationships are for right? You decide to be with someone with the intent on being with them until you're both fucking die or until one betrays the other. I wouldn't doubt you have A LOT of dating experience anon, lot of stories of failure; with your logic.
>>
>>18026099
I have no idea how though, most people I talk to are either boring or have a terrible sense of humor. Should I be feigning interest for the rest of my life or just go on being lonely? I was thinking about picking up reading as a hobby but If I'm worried if I bring that up again she might think I'm lying or desperate.
>>
>>18026088
>I don't care if it doesn't last I just want experience so I don't end up a full-on NEET after I finish school.

Then don't say shit like >HELP PLEASE I DONT WANT TO DIE ALONE

You're just horny. Go get your dick wet, but really, I encourage you. Don't pursue this one beyond fuck buddies.
>>
>>18026091
Read up on the book and TELL HER about the book, then she'll open up TO YOU. Get it?
>>
>>18026137
I just wrote that to get people's attention, I know it's dumb but I really do need help. Also I'm not really horny just lonely, I'd be fine with just holding hands.
>>18026142
Last time I asked her about the book she said she didn't read it yet.
>>
File: IMG_1444.jpg (178KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1444.jpg
178KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>18026505
let me in
>>
>>18026505
>ever really know what you want without having been in a relationship.

Doesn't even have to be a serious one, just something that makes you realize shit about yourself.

Some people get lucky and hit it off first try. It probably isn't you.
>>
File: 1486400364204.png (24KB, 128x87px) Image search: [Google]
1486400364204.png
24KB, 128x87px
>>18026011
rape her
>>
>>18026119
>You decide to be with someone with the intent on being with them until you're both fucking die or until one betrays the other.
lol, listen to this faggot
>>
>>18026011
> rape
>>
>>18026011
Every girl is like that now. It is very hard to find a girl that knows how to use her brain nowadays. But go for it anon. Worst case scenario you can still hate fuck her.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.