[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TL;DR: Should I talk with this girl 1-on-1 through social app

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

TL;DR: Should I talk with this girl 1-on-1 through social app (found her by chance), or should I talk to her in person despite her friends looking at me like they hate me

I study Korean, I'm intermediate level. In my country/city there are barely anybody who speaks/studies Korean. In my university there is always a few exchange Korean students, and when I meet ones I try to talk with them, usually they are pleasantly surprised and sometimes we plan something together.

This year I met 3 Koreans girls, by chance in front of my university by chance when going out. I said hi, asked from which University they come and for how long they've been there. One was nice talking with me and even asked me how I learnt Korean etc, but the other 2 seemed uncomfortable as fuck and didn't even look straight at me. Not in a shy way but in a "fuck off and get out" way.

I keep meeting them every once in a while. And the same thing happens, that one is always nice with me, ask me something and the others barely say anything and look badly at me. I kinda fancy physically the one that is nice with me, and would like to get to know her better.

I use an app to meet people for language exchange etc, and sorting through "nearest" I found two of them, including the nice one. I was thinking of texting her through there, as in person when we meet we're always busy going to different places and I feel too fucking uncomfortable with her friends. But I don't know if it'll be awkward, if I'll come up as creepy or something.

Tips? Do I text her through the app or do I try to somehow have a less awkward encounter in person? I would like to invite her out, so I guess that would be easier in a 1-on-1 texting instead of in person, I don't fucking know.
>>
>>18025819
Dude you ask her in person, guys sometimes "coincidentally" bump into a girl they like when she's alone.

Meaning, try and track her down when she's alone then pretend to "accidentally" bump into her then try ask for her on a date or to hangout (while getting her number). Do this only. Otherwise u lose.
>>
>>18025846
It seems like she lives together and share the same classes with one of her friends, everytime I've met them together. And it's been pretty far in between, I haven't seen a pattern of when can I meet her by chance and so on.

Fuck, I really should have asked her number today, but I feel so awkward with the friend, and if I invite her out in front of the friend I feel she will want to tag her along/will reject me for sure.
>>
Technically, the best thing to do is to befriend her friends too (Saying hi to them; being diplomatic etc). Then they see that you're not a creep, and then 'let' their girlfriend (your girl) go with you.

But this is theory I learned from a non-sleazy pua course. I haven't tried it myself. Makes a lot of sense though.
>>
>>18025861
Explain the first time you met those korean girls and i can probably give you a good reason to why they're acting hostile.

The only issue is she might be too "embarrassed" or feel "peer pressure" and not end up agreeing to date or giving her number. OR she might give the number. Thats the thing, if you really don't want to mess it up you need to bump into her when she's alone. But you can't take too long otherwise another guy will ask her out.
>>
>>18025867
>met 3 Koreans girls
> asked from which University they come and for how long they've been there
>One was nice
>ther 2 seemed uncomfortable as fuck

Read what he said "PUA" anon... If they instantly are uncomfortable as fuck when first meeting him then being friendly won't do shit. He needs to ask her out when she's alone.
>>
>>18025867
sounds like common sense yeh, ty
>>18025869
I think it might've been because they were talking about something, and I kind of interrupted their conversation. I might've dragged a bit too much (when I noticed I quickly ended it and went my way). I don't know, I never had an experience like that when meeting other exchange students. Like ever since the interaction started one of them was looking at the horizon or something instead than at me.

I really think meeting her alone will be too hard, that's why I thought of approaching her through the texting app, and be like I just found her there, what a coincidence (I mean, it really was a coincidence to see her there kek)
>>
>>18025880
Hmm.. seems like her friend is just being a bitch. Honestly tho, don't ask through the app because she'll wonder why you didn't ask her out on a date in person but did through internet ( doesn't seem confident). Just ask her out when her friends are around because if you act confident while her friends are being cold, it'll show her that you're a confident person. If you ask through internet it'll look weak.
>>
>>18025888
welp guess I will just try to man up, thanks for the advice anon. Guess I can invite her out for coffee/language exchange.
>>
>>18025903
Yep, just man up OP. Good Luck.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.