[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

I accidentally walked in on my mom pegging my stepmom with a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: C2TEM_ZXUAAhpgL.jpg (54KB, 750x741px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C2TEM_ZXUAAhpgL.jpg
54KB, 750x741px
I accidentally walked in on my mom pegging my stepmom with a strap-on. Not only did I get a boner, it was one of those adamantium boners that don't go down easily plus I couldn't get the image out of my head, so I ended up rubbing one out. I've never felt more filthy and ashamed than how I felt afterwards.

Is it possible to get over this and look at them the same way again? The event keeps popping up in my mind since last night and it almost makes my skin crawl that there's a part of me that is aroused by it. I don't know if they plan on bringing it up or how I'd even react when I'm not sure I can look them in the eyes right now.

Pic semi-related, I guess.
>>
>>18025745
Thats bullshit but I believe it
>>
>>18025745
just throw it under the bridge, it's not the end of the fucking wolrd.
>>
i am pretty sure this is bait, but if not, that's rather traumatic

guess you will just get over it with time. maybe ask to be included next time
>>
>>18025745
Welcome to Trump's America, buddy boy.
>>
Ask to join in next time. Make it a family activity and bond with them in a special way.
>>
>>18025753
>>18025754
Is there a general time frame over which I can expect the feelings to pass?

Even if I didn't feel weird about it I'm not risking anything that could possibly get me thrown out of the house, even if it's a small risk and they're far more likely to just send me to therapy which also sucks ass.
>>
1. You will never look at them the same way again.

2. They will never look at you the same way again because they know you know.

3. Expect awkward family dinners from here on out.
>>
>>18025799
>bait

It's not even subtle but
>>18025753
>>18025757
show that anons are still gullible to fall for the most blatant bait.
>>
>>18025805
>"Welcome to Trump's America, buddy boy."
>show that anons are still gullible to fall for the most blatant bait.
W-what
>>
>>18025799
>Is there a general time frame over which I can expect the feelings to pass?
It will fester and build up, soon enough the only thing you'll be thinking about is throat fucking your stepmom while french kissing your mom as she is pegging the shit out of her. Just imagine blowing your load into her mouth and have her suck every last drop of semen out of you while your mom is licking her out. Mmm, makes me hard just thinking about it.
>>
I once walked in on my dad fucking his girlfriend.

He came up to talk to me, and I asked what there was to talk about.

Just tell them it's no big deal
>>
File: seal.jpg (11KB, 300x181px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
seal.jpg
11KB, 300x181px
>>18025745
This gets my Seal of Upheaval as the Best Bait of the Day.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.