[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what kind of girl would it take to make you reconsider your aversity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

what kind of girl would it take to make you reconsider your aversity of dating a single mom?
>>
If by "dating" you mean "occasionally inserting penis", it wouldn't take much.

If it means "serious relationship; possibly marriage", never ever.
>>
File: IMG_1924.jpg (94KB, 736x982px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1924.jpg
94KB, 736x982px
>>18025690
i mean "spend the rest of your life with her"

i know that's not true. you're way to lonely to risk such a high horse
>>
>>18025683
The 1 in a million trophy wife milf in terms of looks forever woman. She also has to be a 100% sugar momma who is about 6-10 years older than me with all of the stable income and benefits in the world, doesn't want to live with me, doesn't play games, knows without anything being said that I'm hooking up with girls my age and is fine with it, pays for me to go to school as well as travel and enjoy myself regularly without me needing to do anything but keep a part time job to entertain myself.

That's about it, women with kids don't bother me as an overall, it's the idea of kids at all. I'm the oldest of a brood, I'm done with kids and do not have any wish for any in my life.
>>
>>18025746
how's that a relationship? you just want someone to provide for your lazy ass
>>
Depends on the kid.

If he's smart enough and isn't over eager about seeing his biological father again, I'd consider it.
>>
can I put another baby in her
>>
No idea. Honestly something I'd bother with only if she came to me. I wouldn't willingly inflict the situation on myself even though I like kids.
>>
if she was rich and didnt need me to provide for her kid, or kid was old enough and independent , I'd be okay
>>
>>18025683
No such girl. This is degeneracy.
>>
>>18025788
ofc

>>18025815
but isn't everybody degenerated in one way or another? how is being a single mom worse than being borderline or fat?
>>
>>18025683

Someone who meshes with me to soulmate-level.

It would have to be when I'm ready to settle down though. I believe raising children is one of the most serious things anyone can do ever; I'm not about to take that kind of responsibility in my fucking-around years (i.e. 20's)
>>
>>18025758
Op asked what kind of girl it would take, I answered. I provide for myself just fine, but if I had the option to go full lazy ass and spend someone else's money I would absolutely do it.
>>
>>18025810
This
>>
She's gonna have to be absolutely perfect in every other way.
>>
>>18025683
I would date a single mum as long as she did not expect me to have anything to do with the child until it was established that we were dating. No bullshit like "sit with my kid while I get ready".

I have no interest in having to spend time onboarding a kid just for nothing to come of the relationship after a few dates.
>>
>>18025683
If she's perfect for me in every other way, and the dad of the kid is dead, and not in a gang bullshit or whatever. If the dad just left it indicates shitty judgement on the part of the mom

Plus considering I'm only 21 I'd have to be older as well.
>>
File: tmp_8739-index-slide-1463881148.jpg (94KB, 990x447px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8739-index-slide-1463881148.jpg
94KB, 990x447px
>>18025683
I mean I am just a craftsman who takes work where I can so I don't know if I could provide for a child yet. In my shithole country there's a serious taboo about single mothers anyway.

But maybe if her family was willing to pay me enough I would consider. There are all kinds of crazy rules about family honor that make it ok like if she says she's a virgin. I have no idea how that would work.

But I would probably have no choice but to get with her if an Angel of the Lord confronted me in my sleep. That would probably force my hand.
>>
>>18025683
Her kids must look like they could be my kids. She must keep me satisfied in bed. That's it. It would be nice if she would have another kid with me but not really necessary.
>>
>>18026031
>satisfied in bed

Hang on maybe that's not what I really meant. She would have to find a way to make me feel special to her, like I'm more than just a beta provider to her.
>>
>>18025683
Someone who isn't a single mum, who I really like and who's willing to date me. I'd be willing to pretend to be ok with dating single mums while I date her.
>>
>>18025683
No kind of girl
>>
There's a couple of key things - like the kid's age, the involvement of the dad, and why the dad is no longer in the picture. If the kid is barely old enough to distinguish between who I am and who his father is, I don't want any part of it.

If the kid is mature enough to understand why mom and dad broke up, and is a well behaved kid that I'm not expected to provide for in any way past what I explicitly offer (like taking the group out for dinner, or going to see a movie together, but NOT buying clothes, paying tuition, regular grocery shopping), I'm cool with it mostly.

She'd have to be dialed in and providing for her child while also making personal time for us. Like, I'd hope she had split custody, because I don't think I could do it with a kid that she had to worry about 24/7.

Also, she'd have to be gorgeous and have a great personality.

It's a lot to ask, but being frank, I don't want kids of my own, so becoming "dad" to a kid that isn't even mine is a dealbreaker.
>>
>>18025927
Where in the fuck are you posting from Saudi Arabia?

>>18025683
As to the OP, I think that I wouldn't do it at this point in my life. Once I had a stable job, and could provide for the family sure, but I'm not dating some 20 year old chick with a 5 year old when both of us work at a fast food place. That's idiotic.

I think I'd also have to get along with the kids. Too many kids have resentment for people that their parents date. I couldn't deal with that.

Oh, and >>18025788
>>
If she were a celebrity or rich.

If I were taking that social burden, I'd need some huge incentive. I say this as someone who has banged dozens of girls. I feel like most people on here jerk off to ponies, have never gotten past first base, and still think they deserve perfection for some reason. Me on the other hand, I know I can do better than a typical single mom.
>>
>>18025696
The kid would have to be awesome and the mom would have to be self sufficient. Both would have to be accepting of the guy, which isn't hard to accomplish as long as the guy is not a complete toolbag.
The overall problem I see is that the moms are usually those "my baby always comes first types" which is just code for "I will never respect you and will drop you for someone richer".
>>
The kind of girl who gives the kid up for adoption or shove it off on the biological dad full time because I refuse to be burdened by kids. Mine or anyone else's. Just a huge time and money suck
>>
Depends, is she willing to have my babies too?
>>
>>18025810
This for sure. I don't really want to pay for others mistakes but obviously have nothing against the people themselves.
>>
>>18025683
1. compatibility would have to be off the charts
2. the child would have to be female (inb4 accusations of perversion, i will not raise a son that is not my own under any circumstances), well behaved, and reasonably smart
3. the childs father would have to be completely out of the picture with no possibility of ever returning
these are the major points. a tall order to be sure, but this is how i feel about it
>>
>>18025683
If I was given the choice between death and having any of my time and money going to someone's bastard spawn, I'd pick death.
>>
>>18026031
Is there a reason for that first thing? Just afraid of being seen as a cuckold?
>>
>>18025683

she is a widow.

All single moms I know are damaged goods, no loyalty whatsoever.
>>
None. Theres absolutely no type of girl in the world that could make me get over the fact that she has a kid. Sure, id fuck her but I wouldn't do a long term relationship or anything. I don't wanna deal with someone elses emotional baggage, and I DEFINITELY don't want to take care of someone elses kid. Its literally the most cuck thing you can do. Also, the kid is probably gonna wanna be with their biological dad sometimes. This means he'll have to stay in the picture and constantly be in contact with the family and for some reason ill be the bad guy. Fuck ALL of that noise. Any girl out there is better than a single mom.
>>
>>18026462
where the good women at?
>>
File: IMG_1833.jpg (33KB, 460x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1833.jpg
33KB, 460x340px
>>18025927
took me a second but well done, anon
>>
>>18025683
Infant child with a dead father.
>>
>>18025683

One rich enough to have to pay me alimony if it don't work out.
>>
>>18025927
You sound like a side character from a fable or story taken place in the 1700s.
>>
>>18026630
Fug, it wasn't until your post that I got it.
>>
>>18026656
dude... read it again...
>>
>>18026647
/thread
>>
>>18025683
if she has that clear face that saysi suck dick and smile about it
>>
would rather use my hand
>>
>>18026452
Yes that is exactly it. That is also the reason for the second thing, but read my reply/correction to my own post. A man's ego is a very important and fragile thing.
>>
>>18025683
fuck that shit I don't raise genetic legacy that is not mine waste of fucking resources. only the most pathetic cucks date single mothers.
>>
Only if she wasn't friends with the father. Otherwise she'd cheat on you with him in any moment of weakness.
>>
>super cool
>still maintains a good body and looks after herself
>is a single mother for a good reason and not for a "I was a crack whore in a previous life" reason
>kids have been raised well so far
>there are no more than two of them
>she' in a relevant (to me) age range
>doesn't feel the need to talk about her kids at all times when not around them
>not a ho
>doesn't post 7 pictures per minute of her children on social media
>gives good head
>>
She would have to be significantly older than me and her kid would need to be at least an adult. I don't want to raise a kid to begin with, especially one that isn't even mine.
>>
I would be 100% OK with dating a single mom who had a daughter but not one that had a son.

Wouldn't even molest her or anything like that.
>>
>>18027700
>Wouldn't even molest her or anything like that.
nice good for u
>>
>>18026452
Look, if you are OP it seems like most of the replies in this thread are from young people. I am an oldfag. At my age the only single women left without kids have bigger problems than me. If you are asking your man to take on another man's responsibilities and help you raise your kids and still be masculine and assertive you will have to find a way to cultivate his ego. Especially if he does not have kids of his own. ESPECIALLY if your kids do not look like they could be his kids. Make him feel like a King and he will be too alpha to give a fuck.
>>
>>18025683
if she wu thicc
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.