[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw almost every thread here is about relationships Am I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 0

>tfw almost every thread here is about relationships

Am I really the only one here who doesn't care about this shit? I'm certainly not asexual or anything, and maybe some day I will seek a wife, but I'm perfectly happy alone and based on all the bullshit I see on this thread (and irl, as well as all through popular culture) I really don't understand why people bother. Nothing but drama and complication imo. My own life is complicated enough without having to share in another person's complications.
>>
So what advice are you looking for?
>>
>>18025226
You don't understand it or care about it because you haven't experienced love. It's like a drug. I used to be like you. I used to not care, and I was perfectly happy being alone. Then I fell in love, and I was never the same again.
>>
>>18025268
feels. turbo virgin until freshman year college, had a 3+ year relationship, now out on my own and it feel>>18025268
s worse than never having loved at all
>>
>>18025268
I was in love when I was 19/20, I blame it on immaturity desu
>>
>>18025226
I like to read relationships threads, because I never was in a relationship.
It feels like I'm getting some useful insight, in case I ever get a gf.

Fuck, pretty much everything I do in life is preceded by worrying amounts of preparation and planning.
>>
>>18025226

you're not alone, you're just a minority.

most people feel very strongly, and as a result they tend to focus on the feelings they get in relationsihps.

others feel less but are so brainwashed by what they see in disney movies and such that they can't stop thinking about relationships.

the remaining few are like you and I but they have so many fucking issues and see everyone else date that they rationalize that htey can only be happy if they date too, and are stuck in a limbo.

i like a good fling here and there but im not a dater myself.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.