[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so fucking lonely. I have no friends and never had a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1417993253815.jpg (10KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1417993253815.jpg
10KB, 250x230px
I'm so fucking lonely. I have no friends and never had a girlfriend at 24. The girl I ever got close to recently moved away to another state with her family. We only dated for maybe 3 months. It was so fun, but now I'm a loner again. If it wasn't for her taking the initiative to talk to me, I never would have opened up to her. It took me forever for me to even get comfortable around her. I just want friends. I'm too awkward and anxious to even open up to anyone.

Please tell me how I can start opening up to people? I feel so anxious just talking to someone and I just let them do all the talking.
>>
You have to try. It's going to suck for the beginning, but you must letting trying
>>
Step 1: stop fucking crying

Step 2: be high energy

Step 3: do high energy things

Step 4: share your energy with the world around you

Step 5: don't marry the first one who sucks your dick. Better yet, don't marry.
>>
>never had a girlfriend
>dated girl

???
>>
>>18025056
This, basically. Take a fucking chance, because if you fail to start talking to one person, you lose nothing, because you can try again with someone else.
Had a similar situation, though I was younger. I think i'm even ready to tell a story if you want.
>>
Not OP, but i always get left because im clingy and neurotic.

But on the job market, fucking chicks call me all the time. Scam of course, but it's so different.

Being a software dev is like being a hot girl 3:00 am at a pub.
>>
>>18025077
>don't marry the first one who sucks your dick. Better yet, don't marry.

Holy shit the projection is real dude lmao
>>
File: pepe29.png (695KB, 665x649px) Image search: [Google]
pepe29.png
695KB, 665x649px
>>18024904
Hey bud, having a girlfriend isn't that big of a deal. The same could go for sex as well -- you'd just say "I was contemplating suicide for THIS?" after you first lose your virginity. As for your question, I'd say to force yourself to communicate. I had a friend who suffered from social anxiety, so he applied for a job as a barista at his local Starbucks so he was forced to speak to his customers. Soon enough, he said that he had gotten over his anxiety; and got a girlfriend soon after! Don't worry lad, things will be going your way if you put in the effort.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.