[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I treat and take care of an abused girl? The girl I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

How do I treat and take care of an abused girl?
The girl I'm dating used to be a legit yandere fembot, until she was abused which changed her personality almost entirely.

But how do I get her trust?

I've been dating her for a year but I never realized that she's showing behaviors an abused person does until a few days ago, when I connected her behavior to the behavior an abused cat usually shows.

After I told her about that she outright told me that she was abused and that her behavior is very similar to that of an abused cat.

But I don't know how to earn her trust and make her feel comfortable around me. She doesn't feel comfortable around anyone. Not even her own family.
>>
>>18024729
Lots and lots of petting anon.

Nah, real talk. Just be there for her, let her know you care for her and if you truly do love her, never EVER fucking hurt her. Be as understanding as you can, be patient and such. Don't force her to do things she doesn't like, but maybe warm her up, idk.

P R O T E C T her.

Sorry if that's not much help anon, just be good to her.
>>
>>18024806
>>18024729
Op ignore this anon

Just get rid of her and start again.

Trust me

You want to be a pseudo psycologist and janitor and waste your life?
This is how you waste your life.
>>
>>18024729
you dont you fuckin idiot
>>
>>18024820
I'm sorry I'm not you anon, someone who seems to have no problem with discarding others.

People like you genuinely disgust me. I don't understand why your so against such a thing. If he loves her, he'll take care of her. When has compassion ever hurt anyone?
>>
>>18024840
>When has compassion ever hurt anyone?
you ever heard the phrase no good deed goes unpunished
>>
>>18024848
This is with someone on a completely different platform, i.e, abuse. I still don't understand how being caring to someone like that hurts. I just think you're a heartless cunt is all.
>>
>>18024820
This guys right, dont waste your time and energy op. Protecting her wont get you anywhere or further your life, and you'll just end up getting screwed over. Take it from someone whose seen it firsthand. Girls like this are a dime a dozen.
>>
Don't date people who identify as "abused."

Unless you're planning on being surprised one day to find out that she's just told 50 people where you live/study/work that you're the new abuser.
>>
>>18024848
>no good deed goes unpunished
This is completely true. You can see the proof it's true when you witness people lashing out the moment you cease obeying their orders.

When you follow people's orders, they just give you more and more until you're completely spent. Then they flog you for disobeying.

Never let someone else put the Captain Save-a-Hoe cape on your back, especially not through hostility and intimidation.
>>
>>18024729
Don't focus on how to treat her. Focus on being the best you. For some reason, you are the person she trusts now. Don't suddenly change everything. Yeah, that's some pressure for you. You didn't want to be a white knight, but now suddenly you are.

Don't expect her to love you. Don't demand it as repayment. Just live and deal with what happens.

>>18024864
But yeah, watch out for this.
>>
>>18024840
awwww you're retarded
>>
Ill give an advice because I've been there.

Same story basically, she had a huuuuge problem trusting anyone, shitty past, current mental issues etc. so I thought I was the one, a fucking savior who could carry her weight and all that.

now at first it was going well, she opened up slowly but surely. it was years ago and I was reallllyyyy beta trash at that time, and idk how to describe it when she opened up, for 3-4 months we were soooo happy because of each other. we genually cared about each other, and it was so pure like.. I cant describe it, we spent A LOT of nights till the dawn talking and talking and chilling and it wasnt fake i know that for sure. we got attached to each other, and then it happend.

At some point I couldnt carry her weight, we had fights for meaningless reasons which seemed huge at that time. and then I hurt her. I wont excuse on this, I was beat shit and I hurt her, so basically, long story short, if you really love that girl be ready for the worst and never ever hurt her, take care of her, it might be painful at a time but if you genually want it, go for it. but be ready
>>
>>18024882
Dang, you really got me.
>>
File: never married.png (251KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
never married.png
251KB, 1800x1200px
>how DARE you not save this random needy stranger!

OP: you're supposed to reverse the genders when you post the thread, then only admit she was female after /adv/ has dragged her over broken glass for being allegedly male.
>>
>>18024729
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
Literally what's wrong with dating an abused girl? OP, you can show her that not all men are evil. You can keep her from becoming a radfem. And most importantly you can help her feel loved again. People who are abused are often told that they aren't good enough to ever find love and they should be lucky the abuser stayed. The people replying are ignorant and lack empathy.
>>
>>18024929
no youre just delusional and an idiot
>>
>>18024929
>yet another spin on "do as I say or you're an evil person"

Do it yourself, buy a bus ticket to OP's town and marry that potato.
>>
>>18024933
Wrong. I have seen my sexually abused sister recover and live a fruitful and happy life with the man that was willing to give her a chance. She never even thinks about her past anymore.
>>
>>18024944
alternative facts
>>
>>18024944
>ITT: Lies and the cucks that tell them
>>
You dont. Holy shit how do guys still fall for the "i can show her how good life is!" Meme.

Abused = dont date
Mental issues = dont date
Identity issues = dont date

All of the above will play victim and point to some vague self-victimizing bullshit to justify any behavior. Cheating, drugs, relapsing on drugs, fucking friends, stabbing friends in the back, self harm, blackmail.

They can/will do all of the above and the emotional and.mental anguish you wil feel at the end is not worth it.
>>
>>18024729
>Hey guys how do I give a mental case fuckhead all my stuff and money?
>>
>>18024947
Whatever you say, bucko. Sorry you're so closed minded about something that they couldn't help
>>
I have dated an abused person for 3 years.

It is not your responsibility to fix her. It is not your responsibility to stay because she is broken. You shouldn't dismiss your needs for her. You are not her father, her baby sitter, her psychiatrist - you are her boyfriend, romantic relationship are mutual.
And, more than anything, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO THAT WILL EVER FIX HER.

She needs to fix herself on her on and go to therapy. You need to be stable, healthy, and be able to not let her mental issues fuck over your life.

Be steady, constant but set boundaries.
>>
>>18024960
Seems a little harsh dude. I wouldn't try to fix a girl, but just straight up writing them off seems kind of fucked up. I mean I've had issues in the past that I am still working on, but it would hurt me to the core if a girl told me she wouldn't date me because I'm seeing a therapist and take medication. If she's trying to use you as a crutch and not getting any help, yeah don't get with her, but if she's trying to get better I don't think it's right to not even give them a chance. Anon I'm sure someone with issues has hurt you, and that's no good, but not everyone is out to get you.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.