[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i have been hanging out with this girl for about 7 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

So i have been hanging out with this girl for about 7 months or so we both work at the same place and we have become very close to the were we have been staying at my place to early in the morning the next day, we have similar tastes to the point where its uncanny and most times we will sit and chill and have heart to hearts.

my problem is she has a partner who she lives with i have just come out of a relationship, im having these notions she is flirting with me ( stares and smiles a lot gives me pokes or nudges will learn on me randomly grab my hand ) and recently told me she is unsure if she even loves her partner and she can talk to me in a way she would never be able to him

breaking up with her partner would mean going back to her parents who live in a small village just outside my town (also her partners place is very close to work) and im not sure if i should say anything on how i feel as i dont want to ruin what we have ( never really felt about someone this way before been a bit of a slut in my past but never really fell in love)
>>
Keep being a slut. Love is bullshit. Just fuck her. She's already at your place.
>>
>>18024299if you or her have ever cheated before, chances are they will cheat again. This would make a relationship kinda pointless. Fuck her if you like though seems you both sluts.
>>
>>18024391
i would but you know the whole boyfriend thing might get in they way
>>
>>18024423
She's already at your place until early in the morning. Doesn't sound like the boyfriend is an issue.
>>
>>18024416
noooo niether of us have cheated man
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.