[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Tips for good conversation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: boy-girl-talking.jpg (210KB, 811x797px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
boy-girl-talking.jpg
210KB, 811x797px
How do I keep someone's attention without leaving large awkward pauses while I'm thinking for what to say next. I'm a terrible communicator and I think i'm too blunt because most of my replies are too short and I have trouble feigning interest whenever someone tells me a story. Naturally because of my shit verbal skills I don't really have any real friends outside of school, which I'm fine with, but there's this cute girl who I want to ask out but I have no idea how to approach her without seeming desperate.
>>
>>18024126
Just ask a million questions and throw in some made up anecdotes, stories of stuff your drunk friend did, while you were on holiday in europe.
>>
>>18024151
It'd get caught immediately if I started making shit up shit on the spot, I don't know the first thing about Europe.
>>
>>18024174
That was more or less a joke. Ask questions until you get to a topic where you actually have a short story to tell about. It helps, if you actually are an interesting person that does a lot of stuff and knows a lot.
>>
>>18024190
That makes sense, but do you have any tips for pretending to care when she bores the fuck out of my with her normie bullshit topics?
>>
>>18024224
That's the hard part. However by asking tons of questions, you already seem interested to her. You can try to steer the conversation into a topic that actually interests you. If shes actually extremely boring and you don't have a lot in common , you have to ask yourself if you even want to date her to begin with. People forget that not everybody can be everyones friend.
>>
>>18024253
>18024253
Is it ok to approach her once or twice before asking her out? I'm not sure if I can set up a date yet because I'm still getting my license(19), and I don't have a car.
>>
>>18024269
Sure, should be fine in my opinion. You can and should ask her about stuff you talked about last time. It actually helps you to start a conversation again. Lets say you talked about her dog and how he has health problems. You can easily now easily approach her and ask her about it. Bonus points if you actually remember her dogs name.
>>
Check out RSD videos. Julian and Tyler are really cool guys and you will cut your learning curve. Also you really need to focus on being free from outcome.
>>
>>18024269
One more question if anyone's still lurking. Are there any reads when talking to someone to know if they aren't into you?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.