[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying acid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: dece.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dece.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
Hey /adv/ in 2 weeks ill be dropping some acid with my close mates who ive previously did shrooms with but i was wondering should i try it out by myself this week to see what its like since apparently everyone does that?
>>
>>18023745
Yeah. Just pretend that your head is an orange, and you want to peel yourself or else you'll go rotten
>>
Acid is intense anon, however it is one of the most beautiful and worthwhile experiences you can ever have. Make sure you are with people you trust, and you have a good set when you drop. When you trip you will lose all control of the situation, and you won't care, so make sure you either have a sitter or have a good set so that you can ride it out. Get a little weed and smoke it during the come down, or you won't be able to sleep for like 48 hours lol. Have fun, and don't be afraid to take a break from your friends for a bit to rly go into your own head and trip out
>>
I wouldn't do it first desu. Tripping rly takes a toll on your seratonin production so it's generally agreed upon that a 2 week break should be the minimum between trips. Acid is very psychologically stressful, and it can lead to serious mental exhaustion if you aren't careful. Lucy is a beautiful mistress, but she must be treated with respect
>>
Cheers for the responses, really helps to get people who talk from experience.
>>
Oh really, Ive read that 3-5 days is enough to fully recover from an acid trip, Might postpone the trip if thats the case.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.