[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bring me back to reality regarding Rape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

I need to iron this out because I think I'm gonna goung insane.
Under certain circumstances, would a woman enjoy being raped?
It's a traumatic and horrible experience, then why do some rape victims only get off to pseudo-rape/rough sex (a friend of mine dated girls who were raped in the past, and they disclosed that these girls were in a way, "ruined", and either demanded to be "fake-raped" or masturbated to being raped.

If a girl is a sexual masochist and enjoys being choked, slapped, even punched, during sex- if someone were to rape her, would she enjoy it?

I read a science article on how women actually orgasm during rape, and anecdotal stories about how a women orgasmed during rape but would never do so with her husband.

Can someone please explain this all to me? My gut tells me there's a very dark truth to the way we interpret "consent", but I need a reality check to make sure I'm not losing it cause there's no one IRL I can safely ask about this
>>
you're extremely retarded if you cannot see the difference between 'rape roleplaying' and actual rape. Sex is power and rape is so too. Women like to be dominated by men in sex but ONLY WITH THEIR CONSENT. Rape roleplaying is therefore not actual rape and the two things are hardly comparable

Also it is well known people develop a love/hate relationship with past traumas, i.e. war vets being addicted to violent movies/video games, as a pathological way of coping with these past traumas (see for example Stockholm syndrome)

Anyway, it is pretty scary you are so obsessed with this. As if you are planning to do something and already trying to find some justifications for it. I have reported this post to the FBI
>>
>>18023485
It's like how someone can be into S&M and still not be okay with getting punched in the face by a random stranger in a bar.
Pseudo rape/rough sex is the feeling like you're not in control while secretly being in control. For rape victims, re-enacting the rape while actally being able to stop what is happening at any time can be helpful in moving past the trauma
>>
>>18023503
And this anon is right, fix your brain asshole
>>
>>18023503
>Anyway, it is pretty scary you are so obsessed with this. As if you are planning to do something and already trying to find some justifications for it. I have reported this post to the FBI

Better plug your butthole mate ;)
>>
>>18023485
Reaching an orgasm doesn't mean anything.
I come when my beautician shaves me with an electric razor. Does it mean I want to fuck her? No. It vibrates, near my clit, makes me come. That's it.
If someone fucks you, it might make you come because it physically pleases you in a certain way, it doesn't mean it is psychologically less traumatising or horrible.

Even rape fantasies don't mean you ACTUALLY want to be raped.

Also - it's traumatising, it fucks your brain over, you might get off to past trauma as a way to cope with it. It doesn't mean you enjoyed it.
>>
File: 1394600074271.gif (2MB, 245x276px) Image search: [Google]
1394600074271.gif
2MB, 245x276px
>>18023485

The human mind processes trauma by reliving it. Its not so much a matter of enjoying the trauma but mind needing the trauma to make sense of the world through a familiar filter. Its the only thing they know. Its the only emotion that they're accustomed to experiencing. Its the same psychological process that turns children who were molested as children into child molesters or kids who were beaten growing up into people that beat their own kids.

Logic would imply that the human mind would try to get as far away from the trauma it experienced as it possibly could but strangely enough, it typically embraces it.

So no, its safe to say that she would not "enjoy" being raped. In fact, most rape victims who go through repeated assaults typically just disassociate and "leave their body". A lot even try to shrug it off and say it wasn't a big deal or that they deserved it or they maybe mislead the man.

They go through a lot of things but enjoyment, in the way you mean, is not one of them. You've never heard anyone say "Hey I got raped this weekend it was pretty cool."

The reason these damaged women need rough sex is because the trauma of sexual abuse was so powerful their mind inexorably links sex and violence. In the simplest terms, being raped and abused as a young child rewires the brain in very dysfunctional ways.

There is also a very big difference between the psychological response and physiological response to sexual abuse. Having orgasms or erections is not consent nor is it a reliable indicator of how much you're enjoying the experience. Think of it like the patellar reflex of the sex organs.

I think that you need to keep in mind is that even if she did enjoy it it would be for very dysfunctional reasons. Cutters enjoy being cut but that doesn't take away from the fact that they're processing their emotions in a very very damaging way.
>>
>>18023511
>I come when my beautician shaves me with an electric razor. Does it mean I want to fuck her? No.
>>
The prevailing theory currently to explain rape orgasm and why rape has a significantly higher chance of conception is a side effect of the flood of hormones that come from fight or flight accidentally triggering ovulation and orgasm.

No women don't enjoy rape, rape fantasies are simply that, a fantasy. It's arrousing to a lot of women because they like the idea of being out of control of their sexuality, or they like a little pain, or they like their partners to be highly dominant, or they want to relive a past trauma but be in control of it.

That's the important bit right there, they are always in control and can end the scene at any time. So no anon, don't make the mistake of thinking that just because rape roleplaying is a popular fantasy for women means they really want to be raped. And just because women orgasm from rape doesnt mean they enjoyed it or wanted it to happen.
>>
>>18023521
Pinky promise. I like dicks.
And she's a fairly ugly woman.
>>
>>18023522

This. The physical response women can experience is pure biology. We are programmed to pick the most fertile partner and basically, women biologically prefer strong, dominant and confident men. These are the guys with supposedly the strongest seed and will provide you with the best and most succesful offspring.

Nonetheless, in today's cultured society it is absolutely lufe wrecking to force a woman into sex. Rape the most physically violating thing there is. Imagine some big, stinky, beargutted, drooling, mentally handicapped 6,5ft guy giving you surprise buttsex. In other words, being physically violated by someone you didn't consent to. And then add up the biological stress it gives a woman to maybe be fertalized by a man she doesn't pick as a father of her offspring. It's incredibly fucked up on different standpoints.
>>
>>18023503
>dominated by men in sex but ONLY WITH THEIR CONSENT
But that doesn't explain how women orgasmed during an actual rape. Is clitoral stimulation exactly like penis stimulation (purely physical in its arousal)? Or is there an emotional component to it? If clitoral, and thus woman's, sexual arousal has an emotional connection, why do women then orgasm during a rape? If they only want to be cominated with consent, then they shouldn't orgasm during a rape as their emotional trauma is blocking them from orgasming.
>>
>>18023743
Men that get raped also orgasm because they get their prostate stimulated. I'm a woman and I come almost like clockwork from PIV sex.

Your brain has zoomed into "that one woman that couldn't come from sex with her husband but came from rape" and I don't know why it's so hung up on this.
You could have picked the guy that managed to lactate and feed a newborn, as far as biological oddities go and focussed on that.
>>
>>18023522
>>18023733
this
>>
>>18023743

There are plenty of articles about this which you can find online. Women don't climax or get wet out of enjoyment, but for involuntary reasons, such as a physical response to protect their body (vagina) from tears and harm. The psyche and the physical are two different things here. In a "normal" situation when a woman doesn't climax she is mentally there, has a choice to mentally invest in climaxing. During rape you're forced into a primal and involuntary response, like fight or flight, or even simply to play dead.

There are even cases of women who play along very convincingly during rape, as a conscious choice for survival or escape. I understood when this works out (which it doesn't always do, because men who enjoy rape often enjoy the victim in distress) the women are less traumatized because they simply felt they made a choice which was beneficial for their survival. Unfortunately, it's not a human's first response to "play along" in any fight or flight situation.
>>
>>18023794

> Women don't climax or get wet out of enjoyment
During rape, I mean
>>
>>18023485
I was raped as a child and it has deeply hurt my sex life for a long time. Especially when I was younger and dated guys who liked to initiate rough sex by doing not by asking.

It can and has completely destroyed sexual intimacy. It has happened twice. My exs pushed me somewhere I am not comfortable during sex, I had panic attacks. And then, I started associating those boyfriends with my abuser. Even when I tried to convince myself that he is not my abuser, his actions with me became so close to the actions of my abuser that whenever we got intimate again, I'd start to panic.

There are specific things like forcing my legs open, fingering me too roughly, or trying to wake me up with sex because these are all things that my abuser did to me. When my exs did these things to me, I got something my therapist calls "intrusive recollections". Basically flashbacks. I just go into a stasis and like a dream I flashback to the assault and begin to panic and cry.
That being said, in my current relationship, we have consentual rough sex. Not rape fantasy level, but he will take a dominant role. I consent to these things and we talk about our sex life and what we want a lot more than I have with exs.

The whole thing is consent. I did not want to be raped when I was 10. I had no control over that situation.

With enough trust with my partner, I know he won't take advantage of me. I want him to do those things with me. And if I ask to stop or if a position hurts, I can tell him and he will stop.

Sex with my bf is in no way related to the person who raped me. We do it out of love and respect for each other. The person who raped me completely violated me, did not care if he hurt me, he did what he did to me for himself.

This is the difference.
>>
>>18023503
Imo the whole consent thing is not that simple. Removing consent from the equation simply makes it more of a powerplay, and I guarantee you there are loads of freaks out there who enjoy that kind of thing. Moreover, consent is presented as the end all be all for what makes sex acts morally right, but really fails in a lot of ways as the compass. Does anyone really give a shit if someone gave a guy who was passed out a blowjob? Like honestly? In my opinion it's just stated so often that way because it's the only way to reconcile slutty behaviors with morality. IE being a disease ridden whore isn't immoral, only lack of consent is. And the fact that so many sluts are into rape fantasy anyway (it is literally the most common female fetish) kind of throws that out the window regardless. Consent is shitty numorality imo.
>>
>>18023733
Tbh this thing where we look at rape as worse than physical violence is kinda dumb and doesn't work with modern morality. How can you say being raped is worse than being stabbed or etc. And then also say that being raped doesn't devalue you? It's clearly less biologically traumatic.
>>
>>18023485
>Under certain circumstances, would a woman enjoy being raped?
>It's a traumatic and horrible experience, then why do some rape victims only get off to pseudo-rape/rough sex (a friend of mine dated girls who were raped in the past, and they disclosed that these girls were in a way, "ruined", and either demanded to be "fake-raped" or masturbated to being raped.
Because the fake rape isn't real rape, they have control over it, they have safe words and are doing it with someone they know and trust.

>If a girl is a sexual masochist and enjoys being choked, slapped, even punched, during sex- if someone were to rape her, would she enjoy it?
Probably not, dominant/submissive relationships have that sort of stuff go on but trust is a major factor in it, you can't just meet a submissive girl and take her to bed and expect her to be ok with being choked.

>I read a science article on how women actually orgasm during rape
A man could rape you and you could have an orgasm too, stimulation causes orgasms, anecdotes are exactly that.

>Can someone please explain this all to me? My gut tells me there's a very dark truth to the way we interpret "consent", but I need a reality check to make sure I'm not losing it cause there's no one IRL I can safely ask about this
Your gut isn't telling you shit, you want someone on /adv/ to confirm what you want to believe.
Consent is like a cup of coffee, you can't rape a girl and make her orgasm and it somehow stop it being rape.
>>
>>18023847

Being raped 9 out of 10 times comes with heavy physical violence. I know there's a big thing going on (especially in the US) about sexual consent, but to my opinion rape happens when you did everything, physically and verbally, to stop it from happening. Unless you are too young to do so, or immediately fear for your life. I know this is an inpopular opinion nowadays though so I'm not going to discuss my opinion on this any further.
>>
No lie I fapped to this thread thanks OP
>>
>>18023895
>Consent is like a cup of coffee, you can't rape a girl and make her orgasm and it somehow stop it being rape.
literally what
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.