[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you find virgins? I want to lose my virginity to another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images-7.jpg (26KB, 325x453px) Image search: [Google]
images-7.jpg
26KB, 325x453px
How can you find virgins?

I want to lose my virginity to another virgin, but have no idea how to find them. It's not like everyone advertises this about themselves..
>>
>>18023250

you can try mingling with women at church, but its the kind of conversation that makes or breaks a relationship so you need to wait until you're in the thick of dating before even finding out if they're a virgin lol. plus if they are still a virgin because of christianity they wont be willing to lose it any time soon
>>
>>18023272

Yeah exactly; church girls aren't exactly hankering to lose the v card.

I'm not the type to enjoy 'corrupting' people anyway.
>>
>>18023250
I'm in a similar position, except that it doesn't necessarily have to be another virgin, but it definitely has to be someone who's okay with me being a virgin and is prepared to give me some guidance.
>>
>>18023250
Break the law and go way underage or accept the fact girls are losing their virginity at 14 tops.
>>
>>18024007
>Break the law and go way underage
And spend at least 2 decades getting your boipucci dicked in prison. Genius plan anon.
>>
>>18024013
If he wants the virgin that's the only way.

Girls are virgins by the time they are legal
>>
>>18023379

the thign is if a woman wants to loser her virginity shes not waiting around for another virgin, so why would you happen to be what she slooking for?
>>
>>18024152
not true 100% of the time
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

only like girls tho
>>
Virgin girls and experienced guys have high value.

Experienced girls and virgin guys have low value.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.