[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Should i keep dating her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Hi anon, my head is a complete mess and I don't know how to deal with what's happening to me.

I'm 29 and was single for three years. It was nice being alone for most of the time, i though having a gf was overrated, but last summer i felt lonely and signed up on Tinder. I'm not ugly, have decent social skills and I'm kinda fun, but getting a bit fat lately.

I met a 26 years old thick girl
(I've always had that fetish) and we liked each other pretty much, although we don't share many interests. I like videogames, weed and good music, but she doesn't. We started dating and it has been 4 months now. Sex is pretty nice, but I think I've gotten tired of her bc she is not as affectionate as before, and i don't see her as beautiful as i used to.

I don't know if i should dump her now so it doesn't get more difficult, or i should try loving her the way she is. Sometimes i miss my single life, and sometimes i think I'd end up killing myself that way. I know that i don't want to cheat on her.

I fantasize about finding a better girl that fits me, but i don't know if that's likely to happen.

Any advice? My brain is full of fuck and any help is appreciated.
>>
>>18023076
sounds like you're with her just because you're scared you won't find anyone else.
pretty pathetic reason imo unless you're completely unfuckble which you stated you aren't... so
>>
>>18023076
it sounds like you aren't really afraid to lose her, and that the main thing you would be losing is sex... i think you can make your own conclusion
>>
>>18023210

I'm not unfuckable but most girls don't find me attractive for being a nerd and not very fit. It's possible she is my last train?
>>
>>18023232

Sex is pretty good but she is not as sexy as i I'd like. I know, I'm asking for more than i can offer in the «looks» field
>>
>>18023398
>nerd
>fit
falling both for tumblr and 4chan memes when you 30
kys
>>
>>18023076

You were never really into her to begin with and it's not going anywhere. She's not for you, you're just comfortable being able to say you're taken and having sex.

Stop using her as your emotional safe-zone and toss her back into the water. She deserves better than that.
>>
>>18023435

I think you might be right...

>>18023426

Sorry but i don't understand u, English is not my first language and you're posting 2edgy4me
>>
>>18023076
>we don't share many interests. I like videogames, weed and good music, but she doesn't

this is where you should stop going further in a relationship

> I don't see her as beautiful as i used to
this is where you see, that you don't really are a chubby chaser, you just think there is no better girl for you.

There are hot and interesting girls out there, that would be willing to date you if you werent so insecure.
>>
>>18023486

Damn anon, it's like you know me
>>
Op here.

The thing is that she really loves me now... i guess i'll have to end up with her the kindest way possible
>>
>>18023514
no basically break ups are always hurtful, have some decency and tell her face to face but it will not hurt less anyways. The only thing you can do to make it better is by ending it asap.

Here's the short list that sums it up:
- don't do it at her place or your place, but somewhere outside
- don't tell her it's because of her looks only
- don't make it an endless talking of her trying to convince you otherwise, make it clear that you have come to this conclusion and it's not up to discussion, as there are so many things that are not fitting between you two. But you will answer all her questions and be upfront with the reasons that led to your decision.
>>
>>18023514

Yeah, gonna hurt a lot more later on.

This question always works wonders for me and everyone I ask with this issue: imagine you had several other girls wanting a shot at you. How easy would it be to break things off with this one. Put yourself in that hypothetical position mentally and see what happens.
>>
>>18023076
Tl; Dr thread

Have you tried getting her to go to the gym with you? Is that something you both would be interested in?
"Gf it's only 1.5 hrs of our day"
>>
>>18023576

She goes to the gym, but doesn't do anything.

Besides, I've already made up my mind and will break up with her
>>
>>18023556
>>18023568

Thanks anon, that's very useful advice
>>
File: IMG_1915.jpg (206KB, 570x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1915.jpg
206KB, 570x1000px
god damnit op, your pic keeps reminding me of this
>>
>>18023656

Tell that to Nintendo and Tomodachi life ;p
>>
>>18023675
i'd rather not. maybe it isn't a coincidence
>>
Op here, thanks to everyone who helped.

Any other advice or point of view is welcome
>>
>>18023656
>>18023683
oh fuck I really didn't want to think about pizza for a long long time
>>
>>18023486

>There are hot and interesting girls out there, that would be willing to date you if you werent so insecure.

No there aren't, don't feed into ops entitlement and delusion. He should break up with his gf because she deserves better.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.