[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister is 9 years old and keeps fucking with me. Doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: basedhard.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
basedhard.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
My sister is 9 years old and keeps fucking with me. Doesn't listen to me, nor to our parents that didn't raised her well and spoiled her, and she just keeps pushing me to the point where I'll beat the hell out of her.

How do I keep my chill? And no, I can't lock the doors to my room since I have none.
>>
I'm 19, 4th grade of high.
>>
>>18022549

I think the obvious answer is incest.
>>
>>18022549
Act in a manner that makes her respect you and take on a role as a parental figure. If you're not man enough for that, don't beat her, regardless.
>>
File: 015 - Y5r433k.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
015 - Y5r433k.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>18022549
>tfw you are so stupid your 9 year old sister out wits you and you have to resort to physical violence
>>
>>18022562
>>
>>18022562
I'd rather hang myself.

>>18022560
>bribe her
No.
>walk around naked
She'd only laugh since sex is funny to her
>give her a compliment
Doesn't work, tried it.
>Get a gf
That will have to wait untill I find one worthy of me.
>Ask to help your parents
I do, but that doesn't help either.

>>18022564
I try to, but doesn't work since parents allow her to do what she wants most of the time. I help her with homework, cook for her, watch cartoons with her, but she's still a little brat. Doesn't help that she gets abused by my drunk mother and a joke of a man why father turned out to be. I try to protect her, but most of it is psychological and it took quite a toll on her.
>>
File: vegeta.png (8KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta.png
8KB, 243x207px
>>18022574
>That will have to wait untill I find one worthy of me.
>>
>>18022575
Why's that funny? Some of us have standards.
>>
>>18022578

Whatever you say buddy.
>>
>>18022579
Throw banter my way with some advice, at least.
>>
>>18022586

I can't. I beat the shit out of my younger sister and called her horrible names. I also have "standards" and I've been alone all my life. So maybe the advice is stop doing what you're doing?
>>
>>18022595
And become you? Nah, man, I just have to wait a little less than a year and my life can finally begin.
>>
>>18022600

Good luck!
>>
>>18022602
Thanks, man! Same to you, have a nice day!
>>
>>18022549
Dont let her fuck you its probably illegal and gross
>>
Go to the home depot or warehouse, buy a new doorknock, the kind with a lock. Fixed.
>>
>>18022971
My father said he was going to buy one, but I'm waiting for almost a year now.

>>18022961
Thanks for the bump, I guess.
>>
File: CkdY1zK.jpg (425KB, 1500x2120px) Image search: [Google]
CkdY1zK.jpg
425KB, 1500x2120px
Why don't you sit down with her 1 to 1 with no distractions and explain to her what you basically told us. Make it clear you care for her and want the best for her but it's not right that she treats you like this.

She'll probably ignore what you say but you can spend the next few weeks doing as little as possibl for her to hammer the point home. Don't watch cartoons, cook only if you have to, etc.
However, the purpose of this isn't vengeance, it's an attempt to have her understand that you do a lot for her. So after a few weeks you can sit down again and go back to normal.

Beyond this my friend, honestly the best you can do is treat her nicely but immediately point out when she crosses the line in a firm but not angry way. If she says something mean, tell her that you don't appreciate it and that it's unnecessary. She's still a little kid so give it a few years and hopefully when she hits her preteens/teens she'll realise that you care for her.

Bottom line is above all else continue to be there for her through this and eventually one day she'll realise what's up. If it gets to the point where she's like 18 and still the same way then yeah you can cut her out of your life as much as possible but until then keep trying.

You already said she gets abused and stuff, and she's a spoiled 9 year old so you can't expect any logic from her just yet.

Hope things improve OP.
>>
>>18022549
I was similar to my siblings as a child. I was manipulative, bratty, etc. I was also abused and did not know how to cope with it. My mom solved everything by buying us things.

I liked to screw with my siblings so terribly. I'd tell my mom that my brother and sister hurt me so that they'd get punished and I could play with their things and dangle it in front of them.

I was sneaky and the only person who truly knew that I was was my sister. And I liked to piss her off the most because she would throw outrageous fits over me, then I'd tattle on my sister for her fit, and she'd get in trouble. I was a devil child.

I stopped messing with my brother so much because I think he caught on to me, and stopped losing it over me. Instead when I'd be sneaky, he'd call me out on it in a very distinct way, "Dude, anon, why are you acting like that? It's not cool." then he'd walk away and do something fun. I wanted to be a part of that fun and have cool older bro's approval, so I stopped being a brat around him.

tl;dr sneaky bratty children act out for attention and to "win" by pissing you off. Deprive them of the reward they seek from it, and you have won.
>>
>>18023287
>>18023274
This seems helpful, thanks.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.