[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone had an abortion? this girl i fucked is about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1481534975901[1].jpg (254KB, 618x685px) Image search: [Google]
1481534975901[1].jpg
254KB, 618x685px
has anyone had an abortion? this girl i fucked is about 1 month preg. what do?
>>
Unfortunately for you, the decision is ultimately hers. Don't have sex if you're not prepared to deal with the consequences
>>
>>18022061
>Don't have sex if you're not prepared to deal with the consequences

If men could do that, the human race would be long gone
>>
>>18022071
There are men out there who actually want children. You would know that if you stepped outside once in a while. Heck, you don't even have to do that, there are guys here who post every now and then asking how to get a woman to have their kid without being in a relationship with them because 'muh legacy'.

If you're going to be a fuckwit, at least try to hide it a little
>>
>>18022061
its my decision. now what do?
>>
>>18022073
Has she said "it's your decision"? Because if not, then it isn't.
>>
>>18022052
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
SERVES YOU RIGHT NORMIE SCUM
>>
>>18022074
shut the fuck up. Im not asking you whose decision it is. I already said it is mine.
>>
>>18022077
How retarded do you have to be to think it's your decision? It's not yours, and nothing you say is going to change that. Even if I do shut up, the reality will still be the same. Short of upping and starting a new life, there's nothing you can avoid being a daddy if she wants to keep it
>>
>>18022083
You faggot, the OP didn't ask whose decision it was. We are talking different topics.
>>
>>18022072
Yeah, ok. But just think about the number of times men have sex to have children, compared to the other times where they just fuck without caring about anything.
>>
>>18022087
I imagine the ratio is pretty equal for women. What point are you trying to make?

>>18022086
I answered your question. Live with being a daddy unless you're prepared to move and start a new life.
>>
Bro honestly girls can go 2 mo without a period. It happened to me, never been so relieved in my entire life
>>
>>18022093
My point is that most children are born because people got horny and did it - without the intention of actually having a child.
At least women choose their partner to some degree, men just want to fuck almost every female they can.
>>
>>18022108
>My point is that most children are born because people got horny and did it - without the intention of actually having a child.
But then men and women equally have to deal with having an unwanted child. What does this have to do with men specifically?

>At least women choose their partner to some degree, men just want to fuck almost every female they can.
That's such an /r9k/-esque statement I can't take you seriously anymore
>>
>>18022113
Well, I suggest you read a book about human sexuality. Open your eyes to some basic psychology.
>>
>>18022122
I have a degree in psychology and I never came across anything that even remotely sounded like the claims you're making.
>>
File: 6.jpg (59KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
59KB, 640x460px
>>18022125
>>
Mazal tov!
Send my best regards to the bride! When is the wedding? I hope you have a steady job young man, because this is going to cost you. Congratulations man. When is the wedding?
>>
>>18022052
Butter/oil on a flight of stairs
>>
>>18022125
Yea youre fucking annoying
>>
>>18022052
you sit back and wait while she makes up her mind
>>
>this girl i fucked is about 1 month preg. what do?

Marry her and be a good father. Congrats!
>>
back in 2005, i was 19, my gf at the time got preggars and we just noticed it 8 weeks into it - so just 4 weeks left to get all the necessary appointments (many!) sorted. man, pulling out before cumming really doesn't work lol.
costs were 300 eur and the whole business was super stressful, especially due to moving to different city at the same time.
that being said, psychologically it was weighing heavily on my gf, we're both being young, first abortion, docs expecting you to keep it so you have to explain your intent each fucking time again, no one to talk with about it, etc.
a friend of my gf told her she had 5 abortions so far and it was all np, she'd always been fine. guess that can differ heavily from person to person, we were really mindfucked when doctor gave us a pic of the little monster, that suddenly made it fucking real. the procedure - physically - was np for my gf, but she def kept some psychological damage from the whole thing. note though this was more about being pregnant young+unplanned and all the chaos & stress - less about the procedure itself. plus she was damaged before all of that already. still, all in all everything worked out fine, as having that brat would have had far more terrible consequences.

anyway, assuming you and your girl are on the same page about this, get an abortion asap - don't ruin your life by having a child. if abortion is not an option, i know girls who gave the child away into state-care after birth, also a way out.
>>
Butter / oil stairs pro piece of advice, nice one fella.
>>
you need to have a very serious talk with the girl about this
it's her decision alone whether she gets the abortion so you need to put all your feelings out there
you will need to be prepared to argue a very strong case without trying to force it on her, so that she feels she came to the conclusion herself
godspeed anon
>>
>>18022086
Hi there op.
>>
>>18022108
>My point is that most children are born because people got horny and did it - without the intention of actually having a child.
[Citation needed]
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.