[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

I just found out my ex died today.
I hadn't even spoken to him in a few years.
I feel like I shouldn't care but we were together for 4 years.
My first everything.
It's making me remember things i haven't thought about in a long time and i hate it.
He treated me terribly
So why do i even care?
Any one out there been through something like this?
>>
>>18021996
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>18022175

You're a pos
>>
>>18022181
You know the rules. Shouldn't have admitted you're a bitch if you didn't intend to show tits.

Sick of you fucking roasties on my imageboard.
>>
>>18022188
>>>/b/
Faggot.
>>
>>18022188

You're the only asshole using that term
>>r9k
Gaurentee i was here before you anyway
so gtfo because /adv/ is a blue board ya twat
>>
>>18022205

Unlike you, i don't go seeking attention online. I haven't spoken to family or friends about this.
I came here because most of /adv/ isn't a bitter neckbeard faggot projecting inexplicable rage towards vulnerable people for his own sadistic pleasures.
Do you feel justified because all the women you ever like rejected you?
If you can't use /adv/ for its intended means then u really need to gtfo
Maybe leaving your mothers basement will do you some good
>>
>>18022212
Lots of incorrect implications in that post of yours. Try again, hit me with your best shot - I'm pretty much perfect.

Still waiting on those tits. Alternatively, gtfo. Reddit will probably shower you with the attention you're seeking.
>>
>>18022188
>>>/r9k/
She literally didn't even mention her gender in the OP. Stop pretending to not be a newfag and kill yourself.
>>
>>18021996
you care because you were together with him for 4 years. what do you expect? that's a pretty large portion of your life.
>>
>>18022216

Perfectly shitty. Perfect people don't go to places meant to helpful to those in need to like degenerates.
Check yourself 'perfect guy'
>>
>>18022216
nobodies perfect lad, only god
>>
>>18022226
meant to help* to those in need to act* like degenerates.
>>
>>18022188
>Roasties
Why are you outside of /r9k/, faggot? Don't you have a "beta uprising" to start? You fucking permavirgin piece of shit losers ruin every board you post on. First it was your retarded MGTOW threads on /pol/, and now you lonely unlikeable niggers are trying to ruin /adv/ because you can't stand the fact that people who aren't complete pieces of useless garbage like you actually have lives that they like to discuss and get advice about. Kill yourself. The world would be a better place without you.
>>
>>18022239
>More implications
>It's clearly implied
You might wanna stop accusing everyone of making "implications" when your entire basis for sperging out in this thread was because of an implication. You're a literal fucking nigger. And you wanna talk about "reading comprehension"? Why don't you take a look at what board you're on. It's called fucking advice. Does that answer your question as to why this board is supposed to be helpful, you stupid fucking idiotic mongoloid?
>>
>>18022239

You are so fucking stupid.
I've been coming to 4chan for years and /adv/ in particular and haven't seen any of this "muh roastie postie" shit till this last year, not even several months ago, so yeah you're definitely fucking new here.
Respect posts and the purpose of seperation.
We have categories for a reason. You must be lost
Here are your alternatives
>>/b/>>/r9k/>>/d/
>>
come on guys lets just get along. everything will be ok i think
>>
>>18022248
>>18022247
>>18022240
Faggotry

>>18022249
Anything I can advise you upon, based anon?
>>
>>18022257
>Gets BTFO
>F-faggotry I don't h-have an a-argument
Please, kill yourself. I will buy you the guy (since you probably can't afford it because you have no job and no life just like the rest of the NEET losers on /r9k) if you promise to put it in your mouth and splatter your brains on the wall.
>>
>>18022248
If you've been here for years, you'd know to ignore posts like >>18022175. Just saying.
>>
File: 1486167649872.png (415KB, 1280x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1486167649872.png
415KB, 1280x1124px
>>18022261
Yeah okay fag, stay mad.
>>
>>18022269

Typically i do. This guy has just been getting under my skin because he does the same shit on every post he comments on.
I offer legit advice. This guy's clearly got mental health issues.
If he wasn't a newfag he would know that rule can't possibly apply on a sfw board anyway.
>>
File: 1471153068917.png (398KB, 448x478px) Image search: [Google]
1471153068917.png
398KB, 448x478px
>expect to see comfy advice thread
>it's people telling each other to kill themselves and useless hate and leashing out
What have we come to.
I feel like people who say mean stuff like this should really re-evauate their life decisions and who they want to be. This should be a nice board.

And to stay on topic, I think it's natural to feel that way, it shows that you cared about him at some point. But everyone dies, you have to try to accept that and move on.
>>
Its normal for anyone to feel bad about a human being they knew died recently.

But dont worry, it will pass quickly. Especially since he treated you terrible. So who cares ya know?
>>
>>18022284
>thinking it's the same guy
nigga are you serious right now
if you've really been here for as long as you say you would've known by now this place is full of both morons and idiots that get a kick from baiting people like you
fuck off newfag
>>
How did he die?
>>
File: 1466567209540.jpg (254KB, 1280x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466567209540.jpg
254KB, 1280x1080px
>>18022181
Eat shit cunt, you live life on easy mode, there's an unlimited number of guys that will line up to become your new boyfriend

>>18022188
This
>>
tmw 25 replies in this thread and only 3 are pertinent to what OP's topic
>>
>>18022212
>muh classic stacie attempts at shaming
>muh neckbeard
>mub basement

Eat shit normalfag cunt bitch piece of trash
Cry me a fucking river, you can have sex at literally any time, you cant get a FWB at any time, boyfriend, friend zoned orbiter, whatever you want
Women objectively live life on easy mode in the US
>>
>>18022240
Every time a mass shooting happens I smile, FYI: some of us can and do walk around you IRL and blend in and you are none the wiser, all you have to do is shave and bathe regularly, wear normal clothes, and learn how to mimic normalfags in terms of how they talk and act
>>
>>18022248
Its called guys are getting tired of the bullshit, the overton window is shifting in our favor, soon feminism will die, women's liberation will die, and in the end even the 19th amendment will die

Donald "Grab em by the pussy" Trump is a symptom of this
>>
>>18022513
Yeah, I'm sure you virgins will fix that all by complaining about it on a Mongolian throat singing board. Fuck off.
>>
File: Abandon-Thread.gif (639KB, 420x242px) Image search: [Google]
Abandon-Thread.gif
639KB, 420x242px
Shit OP, shit people, shit thread
Burn in hell normalfags, soon your libshit leftist faggotry will die and you will suffer for all the bullshit you've put us through
>>
>>18022514
We do way more than just post on 4chan

Guess what lines up with our views? Fascism
Guess what's taking over the US? Fascism
Guess who's on the shit list of the Fascists?
You
>>
>>18022520
>Fascism
Holy shit, do you actually believe the nonsense you're posting? The fact that you're suggesting fascism is taking over the USA because of Trump's election makes it obvious that you're a false flagging kike. Go post this nonsense on /pol/ and watch the amount of hate you get from Trump supporters and anti Trump legitimate fascists that post on the board. Fuck you, antifa scum.
>>
>>18022510
Oh no, the permavirgin NEET losers are gonna rise up!
>>
>>18022513

I like how you can assume I'm feminist/SJW because i posted about a death and someone decided to be an asshole.
I didn't mention my gender at all and again BLUE BOARD
Tits aren't even allowed here and women post all the time, calling themselves grill/femanon. I didn't identify myself at all so therefore his response was ungrounded entirely.

Oh and fyi,
I voted for trump too so fuck off with that.
>>
>>18021996
>Any one out there been through something like this?

>get bullied in school
>he was an insecure retard who was bullied himself
>somhow stand up to him after months of torment, he leaves me alone mostly
>he gets a brain tumor
>misses most of school
>comes occasionaly and everyone is reaaally nice to him, i just stay out of his way
>one die i have to help him up to his feet because he lost his sense of balance and can't get up on his feet
>he doesn't come back one day

i still hate that fag. I know that it's not right and healthy to do so, but if i look back and remind myself of his suffering i feel almost no empathy (the only time i did was on the day i had to help him up)
I always thought the empathy will come with time, once my hate fades, but the only thing that faded were accurate memories of him; the only ones that stayed were the hurtful ones and the ones were i stood up to him.
I basically accepted that this won't change
>>
>>18022591
That's pretty intense experience. I would probably feel the same way as you though.

I only know one person, who got out of life-threatening cancer, and she had shit personality both before and after. Seems to me that the self-reflection works for these people only when there is danger.

Being sick doesn't just excuse being shitty person.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.