[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl flakes on you three times in a row, and when you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

If a girl flakes on you three times in a row, and when you're trying to decide when to meet up then she's always busy on those days, then that basically means that she's not interested anymore and just wants me to stop bothering her, yeah? We always used to be able to arrange when to meet up straight-away, but not anymore.
We met on Tinder, have been having sex and hanging out recently more frequently. We always spend ages with one another, cuddle and chat lots afterwards, get food together. She's probably fucking other men instead or maybe she sensed that I wanted something more serious and was turned off by that? How do I make myself just treat her like an occasional booty-call and nothing more?

Do I just move on and find a new fuckbuddy, without getting emotionally attached this time? How do I do this?
>>
Tell her you feel like you're growing distant, then just ask her straight out if she's not interested anymore. What do you have to lose? If she's not, cut your losses and move on.
>>
>>18021658
It's weird, never wanted or planned on getting emotionally attached to a fuckbuddy.
It's probably because I've only ever had one-night stands before and she's the first person where we're actually talking loads, cuddling and being playful constantly.

I guess this is kinda normal and will just go away after I fuck more girls or find another fuckbuddy so that the current one isn't my only source of female attention/validation?
>>
stop being such a fucking beta and giving a fuckhole so much importance in your life
>>
>>18021658
showing weakness/clinginess like that to a woman is the surefire way of her losing any sort of attraction towards you
>>
>>18021645

You're obviously developing feelings for her regardless of the bullshit story you're trying to sell yourself. You either ask her out on a real date and propose a steady relationship or chill the fuck out and don't take every small rejection as a sign that everything is coming to an end. But let's face it you're probably just gonna sperg out and freak her the fuck out.
>>
>>18022651
Nah, fuck that. I'll just try to find a different fuckbuddy so I can get the current girl off my mind. Will go back to treating the relationship as purely physical with no emotional attachment and won't try to see her more often than once a month.
>>
>>18022667

Yep, you're gonna sperg the fuck out.
Good luck.
>>
>>18022672
Why? I've sperged before a girl once before and learned my lesson from it.
>>
>>18022681

Apparently not.
>>
>>18022686
Explain further.
>>
>>18022688

You are obviously getting very attached to this girl/woman. It's a very natural thing actually. But it sounds like she's not taking things as serious as you are and is put off by the idea of anything serious. Your attitude that she's just a booty-call is fooling no one but yourself. It's clear you've fallen for her.
>>
fuckbuddies are NOT potential girlfriends, they're just fuckholes used for releasing some stress, nothing else. always remember that she IS having sex with loads of other men and being just as affectionate towards them as she is towards you. Your relationship with her isn't special and you're nothing more to her than just another guy, so make sure that she's never anything else than just another bitch.
>>
Three times? You don't let a girl get that far. She flakes once, it's over. Unless you were already in a relationship, then you can allow her one flake once.
>>
>>18022759
Yeah, she made really lame excuses each time. Guess the fact that it was always me initiating everything with her should have been an instant giveaway.
>>
>>18022759
Three times is a sure sign of disinterest. How long and frequently did you two get together? If you spent too much time together you might of burned her interest out.

For now, just move on to other women.
>>
>>18022790
Once a week at the most, we'd usually spend a good 6 hours with one another.

Yeah, guess she's just not interested anymore or found someone who fucks better. I'm not going to contact her again or offer to hang out unless she contacts me first.
I'll start talking to other women again and treat this as a lesson against getting emotionally attached to someone who's just a fuckbuddy.
>>
>thinking this much about a random tinder whore

lmao, fucking beta cuck.
she's currently putting out for god knows how many dicks and here you are being a needy little bitch and seeking feelings and validation from a filthy slut.
Grow the fuck up and be a man, none of the other guys she's fucking are this fucking pathetic
>>
Pomp
>>
>getting emotionally attached to a fuckbuddy

your own fault
since she agreed to being fuckbuddies with you, it's obvious she's not relationship material and you should have never considered her as such
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.