[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

alright /adv/ From the file, I think you already know what this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sadpanda.jpg (9KB, 260x260px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sadpanda.jpg
9KB, 260x260px
alright /adv/

From the file, I think you already know what this is about.

I am at my wits fuckin end with this website. I recently switched computers and have now lost access to exhentai. I've tried cookie editors, plugins, logging into ehentai, all that bullshit; but none of it is working.

For a short while, exhentai would prompt a login that when I pressed the button it would just send me back to the login page, but now its back to being just the panda

what in the name of fuck do I do, if there is anything I can do
>>
>>18021331
Yeah this is an easy fix

All you have to do is wait for your account on ehentai to be about a week old or so. For some reason the account can be recently made for it to work.

You'll have to make a new account and log in from that one after a week
>>
>>18021367
for some reason the account *can't* be made recently
Sorry my typos are just horrible today
>>
do you remember your user and password?
if yes, delete every extension you added. go to this link [ https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?act=Login&CODE=00 ] and log in use your credentials.
If you are able to login successfully you should be able to go to xhentai too.
>>
>>18021376
It logs me in, but no access
>>18021367
Looks like I'm going to have to trust this.
Any particular reason you have to go through so much bullshit?
>>
>>18021385
did you deleted all extensions and cookies before login in tho?
if not, try deleting them and try again. Resetting you IP might help.

If you already try that, I'm sorry for you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.