[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No one I know wants to do anything tonight, or at least not with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

No one I know wants to do anything tonight, or at least not with me. I live in a large college town, and I want to go out and socialize. How bad would it be going out alone in this setting? It's quite different than normal bars in normal towns.
>>
>>18020770
Nobody will give a shit.
>>
Literally no one will notice that youre alone faggot. Get drunk and talk to drunker whores and maybe itll give you temporary pleasure in the hell hole that your lonely life must be
>>
Im in the same thoughts.
I wonder if i want to get on the subway with a bunch of drunk obnoxious people, or if i should stay home, drink my australian white wine and sob over being phatetic.

Neither of the options seem very apealing.
>>
Fortune favours the brave guys..
Just think, sitting around at home will yield 0% chance of crazy awesomeness and bitches..however there's a 100% chance of a cheap, lazy night of mild amusement.

Which would you prefer??
Go grab some nice clothes, shower, clean yourself up, put on cologne and step out the door.
Go to a bar, if it sucks, go to another.
Find some drunk girls to hit on, if there's none, find a drunk guy to befriend who has girls in his group and try your luck.

It's intimidating but can yield unexpectedly good results.
>>
>>18020789
Also me, where do you live out of curiosity? What is there to do?
>>
>>18020789
I would rather stay home and play video games.
>>
>>18020789
The way it usually goes is that i end up really drunk, and really angry and maybe smash a window or something on the way home. Then when i get inside it so happens that i get overwhelmed by feeling sorry for myself and lie there in fetal position and cry myself to sleep.

Thats why i avoid going out alone.
Honnestly, it would probably be more benneficial to just order a hooker online. I've never done that here, but i've done it while being on vacation to more... liberal places.
>>
The weirdest part is that this is a place where everyone is in there twenties. It's tough getting along with people when everyone is in their own group, and especially when you don't have your own.

The question "where are your friends" pops up often, and though I could say they are somewhere, it's still weird.

I want to go socialize, since I haven't in a while, and am craving it, but no one is down or already have plans
>>
>>18020794
Then what's the problem?
>>
>>18020818
No pussy.
>>
>>18020802
>>18020815
These are not the same anon, just to make it clear.
>>
>>18020823
Ya, latter is op, aka me
>>
>>18020822
Then go get a hooker or just jack it.
Fuck man, you can't have your cake and eat it too
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.