[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like exercising, I feel great and sleep well because of it,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (91KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
91KB, 1200x630px
I like exercising, I feel great and sleep well because of it, but people praise exercising so much it annoys me and makes me want to stop doing it.
What's the name of the type of retardation I have that makes me think like this?
>>
>>18020078
Hipsterism.

On a serious note, I know what you mean and I am a fellow runner myself. It's great, isn't it? Oh, right, you didn't like it when others praise it.

I actually haven't heard people praise exercising so much (might be because I have absolutely no social life), but I have experienced the same with other things I enjoy. Playing guitar, for instance. To me, I think I get annoyed because I want it to be my special little thing. I don't want others to enjoy what I enjoy. It's just how it is, to me. Maybe there isn't an explanation. Maybe we're just selfish fucks.

Though I think people have a tendency to form a type of human version of a "school of fish" -- going where the current takes them without thinking. That's why we have "trends" and "pop music". It's annoying when people who can't comprehend the full extent of how great exercising is start preaching how great it is. It's the whole "the amateur who is the know-it-all". I just want to tell these people "shut up and do it, no one gives a shit if you like it".
>>
>>18020078
who cares. you care about stupid things.
>>
think about it this way... despite it receiving so much praise the majority of people are still far and and generally healthy, so it isn't actually that popular
>>
>>18020111
>>18020102

But I wouldn't care if it was the most popular thing in the world that everyone does every hour of every day is only they could shut their goddamn mouths about it.
I guess that's what's weird to me
>>
>>18020116
the name for this is autism
>>
>>18020120
What's the fucking point in calling everything autism? I swear it's the most used word of the fucking millennium and will probably be the champ for another few hundred years because of how overused it is to get a "funny reaction" from someone.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.