[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hit my girlfriend, she's now ran back to her parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: 1482478126823.png (325KB, 480x716px) Image search: [Google]
1482478126823.png
325KB, 480x716px
Me and my girlfriend got into an argument last night. I was jokingly talking with her about other girls, and I asked her whether a friend she was talking about was hot (I like winding her up) she flipped out, started laying on stuff thick about how I always liked making her feel insecure, how I don't realize how much it hurts, she started crying and lashed out at me - said I was a shit boyfriend and things kind of escalated with me backhanding her pretty hard across the face after she said some things.

Now she's ran off to her parents and won't answer her phone and I'm scared as fuck /adv/.

What do?

Would prefer advice from femanons who have experience.
>>
>I like winding her up
>I always liked making her feel insecure

Sounds like she's right. She should definitely break up with you.
>>
>>18020002
Sup Jeremy. I'm gonna call you Jeremy, that's a good name for a faggot.

Fuck advice from femanons here, you're getting advice on how to be a man. You can only get that from a man, so that's what you're fucking getting.

Apologize, accept any consequences that come, and get out of her life with some dignity. You fucked up, and it sounds like you've got a history of fucking up.

Reflect on what you might have done to make her feel like shit, and how you could improve your fucking attitude. Don't try and pin this shit on other people or weasel out of trouble like the spoiled manbaby you are, Jeremy, or you'll be stuck there in your shitty manbaby faggot complex not being worth any girl's time.

Stop being Jeremy. Be a man.
>>
>>18020002
So you like putting her down emotionally, and when she finally stands up for herself, you hit her? The fuck is wrong with your brain, OP? You don't do that to someone you love, especially when they've expressed that you're crossing a line. It's not cute and it's not funny. It's emotionally abusive. If you really care about her, leave her alone.
>>
>>18020002

Having been in her shoes, I shut that shit down quickly and I've never gone back. It's not difficult to find a guy that will treat you with respect.
>>
>>18020048
Do you ever feel sorry for your ex boyfriend?
>>
>>18020057

No, I know my worth. I'm now happily married to someone that loves and respects me while he's stuck paying child support to a woman that hates his guts. He still tries to get into contact with me but I want nothing to do with him. I would never treat someone I love the way he treated me.
>>
>>18020064
Are you white and is he white?

All men cheat eventually.
>>
How insecure do you have to be to flip the fuck out when you ask if a friend is hot? How insecure do you have to be to hit somone when you know that person is flipping out over nothing?
>>
>>18020002
Lol youre fucked famalam
Her dads gonna bring out a shotgun soon
You better kys before he kills you

You deserve it desu
>>
>>18020072
>hurr everyone is as shitty as I am
Keep telling yourself that if it helps.
>>
>>18020082
If you're not involved in an interracial relationship I support you
>>
>>18020072
I don't mind him sleeping with other women as long as he's open about it. Our races don't matter.
>>
>>18020085
If you are a white woman with a non white man just gtfo.
>>
>>18020084
Thanks?
>>
>>18020000
Lets see that get
>>
>>18020089
It's the opposite. He's white, I look white. I have a crazy genetic background.
>>
>>18020037
Truth.
>>
>>18020037
Oh god this haha. You make me sick. GTFO haha.
To the writer of his post, you are a gentleman and a scholar. I tip my hat to you sir.
>>
>>18020037
You sound like a gay desu. Op you shouldn't have smacked her. But this guy sounds weird and gay.

I suggest you don't do anything at all. Don't send any messages to her that can incriminate you like "I'm sorry I hit you" etc. Just call her to maybe apologize but if she is gone then just let her go and move on with life.
>>
>>18020125
>this guy sounds gay
>just run away like a bitch with her tail between her legs
This isn't even the pot and the kettle. This is the pot screaming 'nigger' at the china across the room in a delusional frenzy.
>>
>>18020131
Hahaha I love well written posts like this. Have +1internetz
>>
>>18020002
First of all, you're an idiot.

If you ever even slightly imply that her friends are hot, you are socially retarded *at the least*

And you must do this enough for her to finally lose her shit over it. Once she finally stands up for herself, you smack her?

Fuck no. I have been with one of your kind. Socially retarded, ridiculously defensive, everything is a power struggle, everything revolves around you feeling masculine. "It wasn't an insult, I was just teasing you. Learn to take a joke." Excuses, not apologies. Physical, over-the-top "manly" outburst reactions to anything that gets you upset.

Does it sound like you yet? Let this poor girl go and get some therapy.
>>
post pics
>>
>>18020002
You're a little bitch. I hope you try getting tough with another man and get your punk ass beat. My only advice is for you to kill yourself.
>>
File: 1482611177337.jpg (17KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
1482611177337.jpg
17KB, 232x197px
>>18020037
Couldn't you have just given him that good advice without the petulant "I'm going to call you Jeremy" , "here's how to be a man!" shit? fucking hell...
>>
>>18020002

Start practicing anal mastrubation with large cucumbers

Also start browsing those BBC thread on /b/

Jamal is gonna love your woman-beating man-pussy
>>
>>18020037
>>18020156

Leave the girl be and get therapy.

>>18020233
Dude he deserves it. He is totally a Jeremy.
>>
>>18020002
kill yourself
>>
>>18020002
You are a fucking disgrace of a human being, we should deport your ass to sand-nigger land where they will hang you for the shitstain of a homesick abortion you are.
>>
Just stay away from her, OP. Go to therapy, work on yourself, and make sure you're in a good place before you even think about getting into another relationship.
>>
File: 035345.png (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
035345.png
6KB, 225x225px
>>18020267
hitting women in sand-nigger land is normal though...
>>
>>18020110
This entire post gave me cancerous AIDS, is this 2011 Reddit?
>>
>>18020002
>I was jokingly talking with her about other girls
>I asked her whether a friend she was talking about was hot
>(I like winding her up)

If she treated you like that you'd feel like shit too. OP, you sound like a fucking sociopath. You like pissing her off and now you're treating her like she's crazy for actually getting pissed off. Leave her alone. You deserve to be alone.
>>
>>18020002
you deserve to be dumped, retard
>>
Make sure that she knows you're sorry, but don't expect her coming back.
>>
Stop hitting her and trying to make her insecure. You should be dumped. I would want a different boyfriend (or no boyfriend) if he did those things.
>>
She's right, you are a shit boyfriend. Please leave her alone and either kys or go to therapy - but I know how your kind is, you don't think you need therapy
>>
>>18020572
not OP
therapy is not a cure all and the quality of most reasonably priced therapy is low
>>
>>18020562
This. Totally.
>>
Why are you all so unforgiving?
>>
>>18020002
You failed OP.
Its unlikely she will come back.
>>
>>18020661
because it just happened and op is a cunt that doesn't seem to be very apologetic
>>
>>18020073
This is the only correct answer.

She's a faggot and OP has issues with keeping his hands from his girl.
>>
>>18020096
Crazy huh?
>>
So many retarded outbursts like this would be limited if girls would have a baby earlier on in life.
>>
I don't think therapy will fix this issue. Guys like op (and me), are just lost causes. Some people are not meant to have relationships.

In my case, im too stupid and emotional to handle the relationship banter.

The only thing that might help a little is therapy for anger issues, and start thinking very carefully before opening your mouth.
>>
>>18020747
You could just care about the other persons feelings, relationships should be based on caring anyway. If the idea of caring about them makes you cringe inside then you should not be with them.
>>
>>18020747
every time a hopeless faggot lumps me in with him I want to tell him off majorly

not op
>>
>>18020779
Which group are you associating with, the "lost causes", the "stupid" or the "anger issues"?
>>
>>18020089
Wtf did a non white man get with a girl you liked? I can see why she didn't choose you, you're a whiny entitled bitch
>>
>>18020037
>tfw you know a guy called Jeremy and he's actually gay
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.