[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to dread visiting your family once you've moved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1665.png (76KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1665.png
76KB, 360x240px
Is it normal to dread visiting your family once you've moved out? My mom didn't beat me or anything while growing up, I mean hell she never even yelled at me, but she asked me to come over today and I'd really rather do an unpaid double shift at work.
>>
>>18019931
How long have you been moved out?
>>
>>18019931

Where do you work?

I've got a pretty shitty family, black sheep of it always blamed for everything.
I'd still rather see my family than work a double shift for double pay.

What the actual fuck? Good jobs do exist?
>>
>>18019934
A month, and this isn't the first time I've moved out. I've lived on my own for spans of time before - up to an about a year, for school - but I lived at home for 2016 and only moved back out again this new year's.

And I didn't think of an excuse quick enough so I have to go today and I really wish I didn't have to.
>>
>>18019942
No, I do a punch clock factory work and I fucking hate my job. It's the most boring and repetitive kind of job in the universe and you just spend the entire 8 hours counting minutes to first break, lunch break, second break and getting out.

And I'd rather do 16 hours than go to mom's today.
>>
I used to feel similarly anon when I'd go back to visit my parents. I'm in another country though. For me, it turned out there were some unresolved issues. Maybe there's been something said or done that you've repressed that needs to be dealt with.
>>
Yeah, anon, I'd say it's pretty normal. Once you move out and develop your own routine, you realize the luxury that is not being under someone's thumb.

I've been on my own for quite awhile now and have my own established life. If it's one thing I realized is how much your parents micromanaged you as a kid like how you sit, what you eat, etc...And they'll continue doing that no matter your age. At some point you just realize that there's more than one way to cook hamburger and want to avoid dealing with someone hounding you all together.
>>
>>18019931
I actually live across the street from my mom, last month I didn't see her for two weeks unless it was early in the morning when we're both leaving.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.