[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So me and my girlfriend got into a huge argument the other night.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: friendo.jpg (64KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
friendo.jpg
64KB, 630x630px
So me and my girlfriend got into a huge argument the other night. She got so mad that she walked out on me and went home. She then "broke up" with me through text when she was home, but I didn't believe it because she said "I love you" literally an hour later. All I could think at the time is that I wanted to fix things between us the next day.

Fast forward to the next day. She sends me a good morning text and nothing else. I wake up around 3 pm (I work a late shift) and she still hasn't said anything. Didn't think much of it because I figured she was sleeping or something. Later on I start to get worried. It's around 7pm and she still hadn't said anything. She lives with her parents so I texted her mom and she said she hasn't seen her. All she knew was that the gf (let's call her F) was going to a park nearby, and that happened a few hours before I texted her mom but F still hadn't said a word. I was worried as shit at this point. I had no idea where she was and her phone doesn't have service so I couldn't text her.

Anyway I think you get the point. Finally, around 11 pm, her mom got a text saying where she was and she got picked up. Long story short, she went to go "hang out" with my best friend. I guess at first she was talking about our issues and it led to them having sex. I was so fucking mad about it, yet she said "it wasn't cheating because we broke up the night before." Now I don't know what to do. A part of me wants to fix things with her but I know I could never forgive what she did. And God forbid I ever see my so-called "friend" again. Should I try to forget what she did and move on? Or should I just leave her alone? It makes me sick to think of them having sex again though. Let me know your thoughts.
>>
is this a joke? a best friend who fucks your ex a day after and you think about fixing things?
he is not your best friend and she is not good for you.
>>
What was the argument about?
Are you sure they fucked?
>>
>>18019893
Exactly! She even fucking told him that we "broke up" the night before. But of course he saw the opportunity and took it, since he hasn't had a girlfriend in years and who knows when he'll get laid again. What a shitty thing to do to a "friend." If I were in his position then I wouldn't have fucking done that.

Anyway, I know she isn't the best girlfriend ever but we do share a lot in common and doing a bunch of things together. I don't want to see her go, even though she fucked up. Ugh my feelings are all fucked up.
>>
>>18019895
She got really pissed because she thought I was talking to an ex of mine (even though I wasn't). But for some reason F is really intimidated by her, and it makes her flip shit knowing that we go to the same uni.

And yes they fucked. She told me herself, and my friend told me. I do really appreciate that he told the truth but God damn it makes me so mad. I still can't fucking believe it. I didn't know that they were talking to each other, and I definitely had no idea she was with him yesterday. I almost considered calling the police a couple times from being so worried.
>>
>>18019898
Take a littlw distance for a while. Maybe you'll realise that you can get through this bump in your relationship or maybe you'll find you dont need her. And if I were you I'd have punched my "best friend". I cant imagine ever doing something like that to my best friend.
>>
>>18019882
Then have some self-respect and don't let her come back. She left you and jumped on the first dick available after that stupid argument, so if something more important comes up, what will she do? Man, it doesn't even look like she realize that she fucked up, so try to contain your anger and just let her.
>>
>>18019904
You consider her fucking you best friend a "bump"? The fuck dude
>>
>>18019910
I know that makes it sound like its less of a big deal then it is but maybe if they get back together they'll see it as a "bump" when looking back on it later. If tgey break up they'll see it as the horrible decision that ended theur relationship for good.
How this developpes will determine how they'll look back on it. So yeah, if they end up back together it might only be a bump. A big bump I'll grand you that.
>>
>>18019909
I've thought about that situation too. But I can tell that she really regrets doing what she did. I'm not sure if it was actually her intention from the start to fuck him but I have a feeling that he made the moves on her first. I'm trying as hard as I can to not flip shit, but I don't know what to do.

>>18019904
If I ever see that fucker again then I would gladly fuck his shit up. I still can't believe he would do that to me. We've been friends since my sophomore year of high school too.

Also this
>>18019910
Going behind someone's back and fucking their best friend is a pretty big bump, I'd say. I know I'll never forgive him. Not sure about her though. I just want to make things right...
>>
Remove the two of them out of your life. Ignoring them will help you a lot with realizing you are the better man and they'll have enough time to see how shitty they have been as 'friends'.
Neither of them deserve your attention at this point. Your ex girlfriend didn't appear to have any reservations whilst making her choice.

T. A guy who's got through the same situation (as both you and your "friend")
>>
>>18019882
your best friend is not your best friend
your GF is no longer your GF
they are both weak and feeble minded.
they succumbed to primal desires instead of reason.

dont search vendetta
dont ostracize them
dont blame them
just accept they are weak and move on
move on.
>>
File: 20170204_061839.jpg (2MB, 2976x2976px) Image search: [Google]
20170204_061839.jpg
2MB, 2976x2976px
>>18019919
That was my thought process at first. But it's hard to do so because, honestly, that guy was my only good friend. And she was the only person I could actually tell my thoughts to. I'd be lonely as hell, but it would be for the better if I can find someone else before feeling like a caveman.

Anyway, on a side note, there is at least 'something' good coming out of this. The friend moved out into a new place recently. So he let me borrow this box full of goodies for a while. There's at least $1500 worth of games and movies in here; it makes me feel a little better knowing he's never getting it back. Might even sell everything someday. Anyone want to see what's inside?
>>
>>18019882
Yeah walk away from this.

She broke up with you because of a fight based on what seems to be an irrational mistrust of you. That right there is enough of an indicator that being with her is just going to suck balls in the long run.

She's also shown she doesn't really care about you. That's another extremely negative trait.

You might like her, but when it comes down to it, she's not someone who makes for a good relationship partner for you, and she's kind of a shitty person in general.

You may have anger you want to express to her, but if I were you I'd probably just write it down in a letter, throw that letter away, and then cut her out of your life entirely.

Your friend is not a real friend. I'd probably get rid of him as a friend.
>>
>>18019928
Wow. These are all some very good points, and you're spot on about everything you said. I'm definitely getting rid of the "friend." I do have a problem though...
If I just leave her alone then they will most likely get together and fuck again. It hurts me so much to even think about them fucking. Is there any advice on how to get over this? It's unbearable.
>>
I'd cut them both out of my life. Just thinking of my girlfriend hooking up with my best friend sickens me. I can't imagine staying with anyone who did something like that to me, regardless of how lonely I'd be without them. The fact that she fucked your best friend instead of someone else somehow makes it worse, too. Cheating is deplorable enough, but the fact that she fucked someone you thought you were close with suggests that she was trying to hurt you. I'd let her go.
>>
>>18019933
They're both disgusting, who the fuck cares what they do? You are a better person than either of them and have nothing to do with them anymore. They deserve each other.
>>
>>18019882
Your bro wouldn't fuck your chick. You're chick wouldn't fuck your bro. Since they did they are now neither. Ignore both and do not associate with them. Hang with the boys at work, go to pub etc. You'll meet new people if you put a little effort in and try be friendly.
>>
>>18019926
Don't.
Be the bigger man, because not only you'll be labeled as a cuck but also a stealer. Give his shit back, and never talk to him again.
>>
>>18019938
Yeah. I can't decide if it's better or worse that she fucked my friend though. I wonder how I would feel if she happened to fuck someone I didn't know. Either way it makes feel like shit. Letting her go is probably the smartest move.

Once again, does anyone have any advice on how to get over this - if I let her go, then they'll probably fuck again. How can I get over this feeling? I can't help but keep thinking about them fucking.

>>18019954
Thank you for the kind words. That makes me feel somewhat better. I appreciate it anon
>>
>>18019882

u got utterly disrespected in the worst way by two of your closest persons. If you go back now a healthy relationsship is not possible anymore and your gf nor others would need to respect you. Stand to yourself, show honor and pride and get rid of those who dont deserve your attention.
>>
>>18019960
I get what you're saying. But does he really deserve his shit back? He stole my girlfriend, so I think at least I should keep something of his that he once loved.

>>18019966
I'm thinking the same thing. I feel like there's no way things could go back to normal now...
>>
>>18019933
She's not your property, and what she and your former friend are doing isn't an attempt to hurt you. They're doing this because they don't actually give a fuck about you.

Caring about them and what they do is a waste of your time. I don't have any recommendation what to do about not picturing them having sex because that's not something I ever did or gave a fuck about with my ex's.
>>
>>18019893
This happened to me in a relationship a few years ago. Lost a lot of friends because of it. Oh well. They (my best friend and my ex) still reach out to me on social media constantly. Whatever in the end run.
>>
>>18019970
Nah, it's not something that's only worth on the emotional side, but it has a material value too, so it's considered stealing.
Also, was your relationship with your gf worth 1500$?
>>
>>18019965
No problem man, my boyfriend cheated on me and that's kind of how I feel now. He's a shitty person and a liar. I found out, the person he had been cheated with (who also thought she was his gf at the same time and as far as I know still doesn't know about me) and is with now still has the wool pulled over her eyes. So the way I see it, I won out of all this. Same for you, you're free now to move on and find someone much better.
>>
>>18019965
>I can't decide if it's better or worse that she fucked my friend
How? Her fucking your "best friend" means you were betrayed by two people you are supposed to be able to trust. Some random guy doesn't know or care about you. Your "friend" knows you, knows that she's your girlfriend, knows how doing such a thing would make you feel, and still did it anyway.

>If I let her go, then they'll probably fuck again
They're probably going to regardless. If you think that they will fuck again if you break up, what's to stop them from doing it again while you're dating? She obviously was into him enough to fuck him once, and petty enough to fuck him hours after she "broke up" with you. Next time you argue, expect them to have sex again. The only way to get over any feelings for her or what is happening is to dump her and stop contacting her. It'll sting for a little, but after a while it will go away.
>>
>>18019970
You want them to know they hurt you? What you should do is just give his shit back and be cordial about it them literally never speak to him again. Sending the message that you don't give a single remote fuck about him anymore.
>>
>>18019882
Forget about your feelings for her, they'll go away. That scar from cheating, however, will always be there. Dump her.
>>
>>18019976
My girlfriend was worth everything to me. I get that it's not the most moral thing to keep his shit, but I think he should know that he fucked up hard.

>>18019987
I'm pretty sure they both know that I feel like shit regardless.

>>18019984
Those are both good points.
At the beginning of this thread, I thought that I should try to make things right with her. But now I'm seeing that things will most likely never be fixed with her. It was a fun 2 years I suppose.
>>
OP's former best friend here. I just want you to know that everytime you kiss her from here on out, it'll be like you're kissing my cock. I was throat deep in that bitches mouth. Then I stuffed my throbbing cock into her sopping wet cunt. Any questions?
>>
>>18020000
No OP, seeing them will only be a constant reminder if what happened. You'll get over it, you just need some time
>>
>>18020001
I know this is bait but go ahead and tell me her name then.

>>18020008
Holy shit I just noticed quads. And thanks for the advice anon.
>>
>>18020000
>I'm pretty sure they both know that I feel like shit regardless.
No, they THINK that. If you want them to KNOW you're a petty bitch, make a scene and steal his shit.
>>
>>18020010
All I'll say is that it starts with an F. She deepthroated the fuck outta me bruh
>>
>>18020001
Yes, why do people make these kinds of replies? You can tell op what you think about the situation without being autistic about it.
>>
If he has the balls to come an ask for his shit back after what he did, just give it to him. Otherwise hang on to it.
>>
>>18020019
This right here. I was actually going to say this in my last post but I forgot to mention it. I'm not going to go out of my way to give him his shit after what he did. I'm done trying to act like everything is okay.
I really wish she hadn't fucked him, because no one wins in this situation.
>>
>>18019898
She didn't just fuck up. She deliberately went to your best friend. Do you understand how messed up that is?
>>
>>18020001
This guy is obviously shitposting, but the thought of my girlfriend and my best friend doing stuff like what this post suggests would be too much for me to get over. I don't think I could ever look at her house her the same again. What you do depends on how you think you'll handle it. You've said that you don't want to break up because you think they'll do it again and the thought of them doing it makes you sick. Do you think you'll be able to look at her and not think about what they did and how they betrayed you if you're dating her? Or is it something that will always bother you about her from now on?
>>
>>18019933
Even if you get back together with her, what's going to stop her from breaking up with you over something trivial and doing it all over again?
>>
>>18020030
My answer is yes to both of those questions. I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about them fucking if we stayed together, and I'd still think about it if I left her.
Either way I think I'll be better off without her. Hopefully I'll eventually get over it.
>>
>>18019979
Totally missed this post. Thanks again anon. I know how it feels now and it fucking sucks. But I'm sure everything will get better over time.
>>
>>18019970
Why aren't you pissed at her for "stealing" your best friend?
>>
>>18020056
I guess it kinda goes both ways, doesn't it?
>>
>>18020056
This. It's like sleeping with your brother--she's done irreparable damage and gives no shits.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.