[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to cut several friends out of my life because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1476674497708.jpg (64KB, 720x490px) Image search: [Google]
1476674497708.jpg
64KB, 720x490px
I'm about to cut several friends out of my life because they do drugs. I don't give a fuck about the drugs themselves. I give a fuck about the fact that a large number of people I know are doing illegal activities and associating with people doing other illegal activities (i.e drug dealers) and I've got way too much on the line to be fucking around with the possibility of it coming back on me some how.

Am I wrong? Because I already discussed this issue with some people and are like "But you know what you got into when you befriended us" how the fuck do I respond to that?
>>
Nah, it's 100% valid.
I'm going into teaching. I can't so much as fart in the wrong direction without getting my entire livelyhood ripped away from me.
Had some friends from high school/college who did drugs, and I was like "Nah I can't be around that shit anymore,"
Things change.
>You knew what you were getting into
Provided you knew what you were getting into WHILE still having these things to lose (and not like what I was explaining of, met people and THEN gained these things I can't lose),
Then tell them you changed your mind. Thought it would be ok but it isn't. If they don't like it, they can just choose what they want more. Your friendship or drugs.
They'll likely choose the drugs, but that's on them.
>>
Lol what a dork
>>
>>18019269
How old are you? Your drug friends are going to grow into some really shitty people when (IF) they reach their late 30's and you will be forced to ditch them anyways. Might as well just get it over with now. The older they get the worse they will get.
>>
>>18019269
Drugs are a legitimate reason to cut people out of your life, but it's kind of dumb that your biggest concern is that they're "illegal". Drugs hurt people and ruin lives whether they're illegal or not. Look at alcohol for instance; ruins lives but is perfectly legal.

. Also it's kind of weird that you're worried about the illegality somehow affecting you. If you don't do drugs or keep drugs on you/at your place, why should you worry?

And why do I have a feeling you're talking about some really mild drug like weed?
>>
depends what kind of drug they do, and what state you live in.
if it's cocaine or some shit, that can be bad. if it's psychedelics or something, you're just being a paranoid weirdo
>>
File: 1480389967844.gif (856KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480389967844.gif
856KB, 320x240px
>>18019269

>Am I wrong?

Why come here to ask questions you already know the answers to?

I don't think you believe for even a second that you're wrong.

This whole thread is pointless. You don't need to construct an echo chamber to validate decisions you already know are the right ones.
>>
>>18019269
what do you have on the line??

they're just friends... if they're good people, even if they do drugs it doesn't really matter then does it...

if they're not.. then don't ditch them because they do drugs, ditch them because they're not good people.

other than that, you respond to that with "things change, and so should you"
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.