[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello friends. What is the best way for me to successfully become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Hello friends. What is the best way for me to successfully become a millionaire in three years? Lets say I have no friends nor family. I have a day job and at the current rate I'm going, I'd say I'm only about one tenth of the way there...
>>
I figured that to gain value, you must sell something. You need to have something that other people need. Not exactly sure how entrepreneurship works. Do I need to connect with a bunch of people?
>>
There is also a non-zero chance that I can earn a million dollars through gambling. I don't like taking risks though, especially ones that are not in my favor.
>>
>>18019213
Invest in a start-up company that is a big hit, makes a big splash in its market and is bought up by a bigger company.

The trick is finding the right company since most start-ups go bust in the first three years.
>>
You have a better chance at playing the lottery in those 3 years than creating something that will make you a millionaire.

Only lotto tickets. No gambling with cards and slot machines. Thats a waste of time
>>
Work in finance or tech
>>
>>18019865
You make it sound so easy

>>18019249
You need actual skills and knowledge gained through working not just contacts on linkedin
>>
>>18019213

Change your surname to "-stein", "-berg", "-man".
Start an "objective" media company that pushes confirmation bias like it's the new crack cocaine, to minorities.
Divide countries for profit and use every excuse in the playbook to justify peoples hate.

Then do the same thing under a different company name for whites and conservatives who believe the other side is batshit and hypocrites when you've successfully contaminated the left with hate.

Suck the sheckels at both ends mate, because confirmation bias is the new crack cocaine and media/globalist jews are it's pushers.
>>
Try talking to a financial adviser and state you're interested in aggressive investments with high potential gains.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.