[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Whats wrong with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I was losing weight at a decent rate, about 40 pounds after like 4 months of working out. Well the issue now for whatever reason is I stopped trying to lose weight. And now I am on a shitty binge of fast food and bad choices

>Monday- Work and then go home and get burger king

>Tuesday- Get taco bell

>Wednesday- order pizza

>Thursday- Burger King

>Today- Taco bell

Like its really shitty because I want to lose weight, i really do but idk why I just start to get strong urges to get fast food and for whatever reason whatever else I eat is just never enough to make me full. I would eat a home made dinner then in like 2 hours be really hungry. I want to lose weight, I need to but idk how to overcome this addiction to fast shitty foods.
>>
>>18019175
Keep yourself full eating not trash food. Like fruits and vegetables.
>>
>>18019184
I eat like a bag of baby carrots a day, my stomach (inside) is pretty big and I need something big to fill it.
>>
I feel ya, I relapsed too.
I was doing very well, dropped from 180 to 120 over the course of 3 years. My goal was always to be between 100 and 115 though. I was at 120 for all of like a month before I began to relapse and started binging. Here I am now almost at 140 again, seriously disgusted with myself and how I lost control. I'm starting to pick up the pieces again. Once I hit 138 I slapped some sense into myself and I weighed in at 134 today. I made my goal 130 by the end of the month. Next month it'll be 125. Just gotta get back on the horse. Gotta get that will power to just drive past the fast food, and once you get home stay home. Keep your phone off ya so you aren't tempted to order in either. Keep yourself busy with something and fill yourself with low calorie but filling foods. Eat many small meals instead of 3 big ones.
>>
>>18019191
Yeah I went from 240 and just felt horrible and disgusted with myself when I would see pictures or snaps of me. I hit 200 and just hit a huge fucking wall. I wanted to get to 180 but idk what happened because I lost the drive.
>>
Calories in Calories out OP. You can eat shitty food so long as your daily calories intake is less than your daily calorie requirement. If you eat a shitty high calorie fast food, just eat less the rest of the day.

If I had a bigmac and fries everyday, and just that. I'd lose weight.
>>
>>18019203
No, not at all lol. Its all about fat content, good carbs bad carbs, sugar and everything else. I learned that before to lose the 40 pounds inthe first place
>>
>>18019202
I feel ya, longer it goes on for the more tempting it is to break. I'm still gunning for 100, it'll probably take another 3 years but I'll get there one day. Just keep chugging along.
>>18019203
Idk, I find this to be a bunch of shit. Because I do between 300 and 500 a day, granted I don't really work out, but I know my body has to be burning more than that just to keep my organs functioning. But I am also living off of microwave food.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.