[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was invited to a friend's place to drink with the rest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1471794921836.jpg (16KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1471794921836.jpg
16KB, 400x449px
I was invited to a friend's place to drink with the rest of my friends, but it's past the time they said they'd start and I still haven't heard from them. This one guys who always hangs out with us seemed reluctant to have me hang out.

Why the fuck does this always happen? I never get solid plans and people always flake on me, I don't know what I am doing wrong. I feel awful and depressed. All of my other friends have just been forming cliques and hanging out with each other and excluding me and talking among themselves. Please help me figure this out
>>
>>18019025
Please
>>
>>18019025
you're not giving us much to work with OP.

is there some more context? Are you drunk now?
>>
>>18019078
Nope, I'm sitting in my room completely sober and feeling numb. Everyone is out having fun and I get to sit alone in my dark dorm. I try to be friendly and nice but it seems to get me nowhere
>>
>>18019025
So you got an invite and then didn't go and are expecting them to send you messages/phone you/whatever to chase you up?

Probably just think that you bailed or forgot or fell asleep. If you were invited you should have just gone. If you do this kind of shit regularly that's probably the reason no one invites you anywhere.
>>
>>18019091
I sent a message to the my friend, he said he's "drunk" and never got back to me. I need them to unlock the door to their building I can't just go.
>>
>>18019025
Either you are an introvert who gives off that vibe or you simply have some unfortunately selfish people you have befriended. Either way you can work on this and either see a shrink to help you get out of your head or go find some hippies to smoke with and get deeper with some patient, open-minded people
>>
I deal with those all the time OP, your friends are stoners. They are going to fail in life, it's best that you move on now.
>>
>>18019133
Should I just transfer universities? This fucking sucks and I hate the area
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.