[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Does anyone else do that thing where you look in the mirror and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: mfw.jpg (12KB, 622x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mfw.jpg
12KB, 622x350px
Does anyone else do that thing where you look in the mirror and you see that beautiful amazing person that can do anything they want and you're like "god i wish that were me"?
>>
everyday, I wake up wishing I was a good looking guy and girls would approach me. It's even more of a mind fuck when I got people telling me I am good looking and Im just like bert stare "if i was good looking girls would approach me asshole and none do so stop telling me im good looking".
>>
>>18018284
you probably have some type of psychological issue.

the stuff you're writing is not very coherent

the girls who just come up and want to fuck are not the ones to get involved with romantically anyway. you'll learn that eventually.
>>
>>18018284
and you might have an obsession with appearance or certain aspects of your appearance, which causes you to think you are completely unattractive, when few people are such
>>
Hey guys thanks for replying to my thread. I wasn't sure if it was going to be taken seriously. I've felt this way for over a decade.

>>18018367
I am a good looking guy. Girls stare at me non stop when I feel well.
Unless I'm in a bad mood, which is probably what you're going through.
You sound more negatively charged than me though. I'm accepting that I have some sort of break in reality due to being abused and tramautized since infancy.

>>18018403
I do. I don't know how to go about fixing it. I've been in therapy and the like for most of my life.
Well, ok. I don't know who I am but the person in the mirror looks like a celebrity. He's also a child prodigy according to his chlldhood psychologists.
I'm well aware of that actually. I haven't touched one in over two years. Intimacy is difficult on all levels.

>>18018434
Yes. Sometimes it's been so bad I don't even see myself in the mirror, I only see what I perceive as imperfections.

I have had bad experiences with psychiatric medications and I'm just over it.
I'm talking with a party to get a new therapist in addition to my current one.
>>
>>18018454
>about women
I thought you and the second poster were the same person, sorry

>about child prodigy
we have very distorted views of those who are close to us. a view about someone we love is either wrong or exaggerated.

troubled people are more likely to become prodigies though. that's probably where your therapist got the idea. they also need intelligence too. they need to gain talent, above all else...this is hard to realize. many things qualify as talent - it has nothing directly to do with bragging.

>I've had bad experiences with psychiatric medications and I'm just over it
Medications don't treat aspects that fall under the category of "personality," the very vague second axis of dsm diagnosis.

>a new therapist
what exactly makes you want a therapist? this is just part of it
>>
>>18018464
>on child psychologist
He got that from an IQ test I took after I taught myself to read at 3 years old by watching cartoons when someone left the closed captioning on. "Taught" doesn't make sense here though. I heard the words, I read the words. It was instant and I could soon read anything.
I really don't like telling people that though. A lot of abuse came my way from those that didn't like me using words they didn't understand in kindergarten. I ended up shutting down in middle school and I refused to talk to anyone.

>new therapist
I'm not well. Not sure what else to put there. I'm sober, physically healthy, and empty. I'm a student. I have a very hard time learning anymore without stimulant drugs. I now refuse to take the stimulant drugs. Not sure what to do. People are initially tremendously nice to me then quickly learn to avoid me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.