[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going through a bad time and it's becoming really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 7242.png (43KB, 394x374px) Image search: [Google]
7242.png
43KB, 394x374px
I'm going through a bad time and it's becoming really hard to find a reason not to kill myself.
Please help me out. What do you live for? Please tell me life isn't just pain and suffering.
>>
>>18018283
I live for my family. Essentially if I never manage to get kids and partner then I can at least leave all my assets to my bro or next off kin and hope they have a better life. It also may upset my family if I were to an hero so life must go on.
>>
Work toward a goal faggot

To become successfull and prove to people who treated you like shit that they were wrong and you had more potential all along

To become successfull and take care of those who care about you

Stop being a lazy apathetic cuck

Life is short anyway, you're going to be dead forever once it's over, dont worry.

Might as well give it all you got while you're here
>>
>>18018283
>What do you live for?
I'm hoping to leave some kind of legacy or estate for my children, whenever I get around to having them.
>>
Life can be tough, it can be full of pain and suffering, but it's not, really. Depends on how you look at it.
Regardless, suicide is the most cowardly thing any person can do. It is the ultimate way of running away from problems, which never solves those problems.
I live for these "problem solved" moments, because these remind me that I am here, and I am alive, and it's great to be alive, which helps a lot.
>>
Life is painful, suffering is optional. Meditation is helpful and finding your passion, something bigger than yourself. When I feel down, I do something for someone other than myself. Find gratitude, go outside, play a game, meet a stranger, make a friend. If you need someone to listen, there is 7cups.com

Best wishes! <3
>>
I live to save the rain forests!
>>
>>18018319
>To become successfull and prove to people who treated you like shit that they were wrong and you had more potential all along

So you do things to spite people who never cared about you in the first place. And you're still thinking of them to this day, while they don't even remember you exist.
Sounds silly.
>>
>>18018378
Not him but yeah, it is silly, but surprisingly effective.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.