[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never had a crush before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 2016 699.jpg (36KB, 302x302px) Image search: [Google]
2016 699.jpg
36KB, 302x302px
And don't know how to deal

I know this sounds ridiculous but I'm 30 and before this I never had a crush on a guy like I have now.

I'm constantly looking at my phone, I'm supposed to fly over to his place and stay there for some "holiday visit" during march which I desperately want to see us evolve into more than friends and I ponder over every word I text, I'm visiting his facebook page all the time, whenever my phone goes I hope it's him which is actually him once every couple of days. My brain is fantasizing about him all the time for no reason.

I think this is actually horrible. I don't like it for one bit. I want my brain to go back to its old usual ADD and depressed self.

How do I deal with this shit?
>>
>>18017787
Are you a homo or a london?

Here's what you do. Go suck his dick. Guys love that shit
>>
>>18017787
>I'm constantly looking at my phone
This is why no one likes you.
>>
>>18017869
A homo. He's gay too.
>>
>>18017887
Then what are you waiting for
>>
A lot of people find if helpful to be conscious of what's happening in your psyche throughout a crush:

You are not in love with him. You are in love with the *idea* of him. You don't know him very well and your brain is filling in the gaps with ideal concepts, and associating the whole package with his face.

Keep this in mind, and it can help you avoid bad decisions, etc. Best of luck! :)
>>
>>18017934
He's currently on outplacement for his firm in Asia, comes back in february then moves appartments. He said I can come by but not before he's moved and settled at least ,which is March.
>>
>>18017999
Trips of truth.

Yeah you're absolutely right. I don't know him much and I'm putting a lot of the things I hope into him.

I'm just so friggin lonely too.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.