[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/, I'm a 26 year old guy and recently decided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20932.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
20932.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
Hello /adv/,
I'm a 26 year old guy and recently decided to start giving dating sites a chance. Unfortunately, I don't really have any good pictures, my friends and myself don't usually take any pictures when we hang out and certainly don't upload it online. The only pictures I really have are ones from a few years back when I was way fatter and not as fit.
I am pretty good looking and also work out, but I understand just uploading selfies is looked down upon. How can I get good and exciting pictures?

Bonus question: I'm in my 4th year of med-school, so I could take some white-coat or scrubs pictures, but I fear that comes off as show-offy. What do you think?
>>
I'm an 18 year old guy, and I used to have the same problem. TAKING the pictures was never my issue, I would just forget to take them. Whenever I hang out with my friends, I get so lost in the moment that I forget that taking pictures is even a thing. What I started doing was just keeping my camera app in the bottom bar of my iPhone, that was I'm always reminded to take pictures. Just really try to get it in your head that whenever you're having a lot of fun with the guys, ask someone walking by or in the near vicinity if they wouldn't mind taking a group photo.
>>
Ass for you posting your in-scrub pictures, it is NOT showoffy to show the world your passion. You should love what you do. Posting pictures doesn't make you a prick, it makes you proud.
>>
>>18017381
That's a good idea, I have a shitty camera on my phone, but I'll ask one of my friends to try and remember.

>>18017385
I definitely feel like that, but I am not sure how it comes across for other people. I've recently heard my friends joke about someone who changed his facebook profile picture to scrubs, saying that's "Pretty much the most annoying thing someone can do, and just makes him come across as a douche".
>>
That does not make you a douche bag. To other guys, maybe. I notice guys have alpha issues and hate it when other guys have something good going for them. But to women, a guy who knows what he wants in life, especially if said guy is going to MED SCHOOL? They love it. You're a man with a plan
>>
>>18017375
The white coat pics will get you laid. Trust me.
>>
>>18017399
That's a good point, maybe I'll use it for a second or third picture, but I still want to show there's more about me than my work.

>>18017407
Thanks, but not looking to get laid, I've had plenty of that. I am hoping to get someone for long-term, not just someone whose fantasy is to sleep with a doctor.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.