[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been fucking a girl for the past three months and she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3211.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3211.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I've been fucking a girl for the past three months and she told me a couple weeks ago she doesn't want to hook up anymore. She said she still wants to be friends, but when we talked in person, she implied that we could still do "other things". We hang out the next week and we're cuddling, watching Netflix and even kissing here and there.
I'm really at a loss as to how to proceed in this situation. I like and respect her enough that I'm not gonna try and fuck her but I feel like I'm getting needy about spending time with her. Usually she was the one who always asked to hang out, now she never does. Any clue how to navigate this situation?
>>
>>18016836
Leave her on a cold bath, minimum interaction.
hook up with other girls.
Then she'll become better to you.
If it doesn't work, you're already dating others, aren't you? So you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>18016838

This.
>>
>>18016838
If only it was so easy... I'm 21 and I lost my virginity to her. Before that I've made out with a few girls and fingered a couple... I'm miserable with women.

I think my long term issue is that I'm not meeting/attracting girls.
>>
you were probed for a relationship and you failed
sorry buddy

navigate yourself towards other women
she is probably sucking someone elses dick already
>>
>>18016842
If you be submissive to her, she'll become bored of you and will either: dump you or making twisted rules and suffocate you even further. Be more interesting my man, If you have done it with a few girls, you can do with more.
>>
>>18016842

>I'm miserable with women

Okay have you tried dudes? That might be your thing. Thats how i met my bf, when he decided to play for the other team and realized women are vapid sluts.
You dont have to take it up the ass or even suck dick. My bf and i have dated for 2 years and wont let me stick it up his ass or in his mouth but he gives good handies and let me blow him all the time. Try it out
>>
>>18016846
Her reasoning to not have sex anymore was because she was raped about a month before she met me. I'm not sure why she decided now that she doesn't want to fuck anymore. It's just extra confusing that she was still kissing and cuddling with me.

>>18016847
I know, it fucking blows that things went this way. Nothing good lasts forever.
>>
>>18016850
I've made out with a gay guy once, only because I felt bad for leading him on. I wasn't into it.
>>
>>18016846
i have the same situation as op's. and definitely this.

I failed to create the relationship although we hanged out and have fun/sex together. she is sucking other dicks right now and she lost her interest in me, I only get cold responses from her now.

it sucks ;_;
>>
>>18016938
A little more context, she's a freshman, I'm about to graduate. I didn't see the point of having a relationship when I'm gonna be gone in 3 months. When she was still fucking me she kept wanting to tell me something about what happened to her, but always ended up choking on her words and not telling me. Maybe she knew I wouldn't commit and wanted to stop all of that before she got her feelings hurt.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.