[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did I overreact to something my GF posted on social media?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: 1443235951351.jpg (94KB, 771x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1443235951351.jpg
94KB, 771x1170px
im mid 20's, gf is early 20's. earlier today she posted on snapchat of her in a dark garage with a caption reading "rape me in the dark garage daddy". with no context or anything. i saw this and immeditately thought it must have been an accident, it was supposed to go to only me. i text her and try to let her know, but it turns out she posted it publicly on purpose, as a joke. I did not find it funny, but was willing to let it go. she kinda then teased me about being too serious about it, and that upset me, because as i thought about it more it was really weird and innapropriate being that im her boyfriend, and just super akward to read, knowing that other people were seeing it to. when she realized i was upset, she apologized and deleted the post, without me asking.

I guess my question is am i in the wrong and being too sensitive? her sense of humor is not typically like that, and she has a bunch of different "friends" on snapchat that saw that, a lot of which i don't know. It was just weird, she does not joke like that with other people in my experience. If your gf posted something like that, and mutual friends and strangers alike would see, would you guys be ok with it?
>>
>>18016480
That shit is fuckked up. And her story is spicious
>>
Bitch has issues m8
>>
I would have been upset too.

Worse things have happened to me though, and I've had to pull out of my burn out brain the most undeserved forgiveness. Kind of shit my heart simply wasn't ready for. First and last time though, let her know that shit was not at ail funny. Needlessly drains stability and peace of mind.

To be perfectly honest, it would be best if she didn't have a snapchat or fb or any of that social media garbage. It's just an attention whore safe box.
>>
Wtf not even a "I was just proud of my cleaning" excuse? Really want this fucking "daddy" fad to die out. Shit is cringe
>>
It's weird and maybe inappropriate, but I wouldn't be too worried about it. Seemed like they were attempting to make a joke (a terrible rape joke at that).

Maybe they were trying to reference something? Just more strange than anything.
>>
>>18016480
That is definitely a dark sense of humor. If she never joked like that before I wonder if she knows it's too dark and was hiding this side of herself because she knew it may turn you off. Or it could definitely mean to her it's nothing serious. I think you were right to react that way because that to you isn't normal but if you don't clear things up then it can fester in your mind. She put it down because she cares about your feelings and opinion. Now, on the other hand It can just be she jokes like that all the time with her friends. So in that case it is just a thing of having different senses of humor so neither is wrong or right. It will be something you both have to deal with. She can joke like that with her friends but not around you or your family and friends.
>>
>To be perfectly honest, it would be best if she didn't have a snapchat or fb or any of that social media garbage. It's just an attention whore safe box.

You're mad insecure son. If you feel you need this in order to feel comfortable, pretty much all of your relationships will sour.
>>
>>18016519
>snapping photos of yourself and attention whoring all day is perfectly normal behavior

no more.
>>
>>18016527

Thank you for proving my point. Try going Amish then.

Sounds like you got fucked over pretty bad at some point, but posting shit on social media is pretty normal for the most part. I hope you become less bitter at some point.
>>
>>18016544
no, I simply rejected all that useless shit willingly. no reason for everyone to be all over my private business.

do you think something like this would have happened to OP 20 years ago? unlikely. modern technology fascilitates stupidity, along with all the wonderful things it does. thankfully forgiveness is a real thing.
>>
>>18016557
>do you think something like this would have happened to OP 20 years ago?

Yeah probably and in private without him knowing about it. Geez man, you're acting like she fucked some dude on camera and shared it with everyone.

People were pretty fucking stupid 20 years ago too. Well I'll let you get back to your important private business that should never be shared with anyone.
>>
>>18016570
nobody is questioning human stupidity, I'm not exempt from stupidity. but I know certain things that make it much worse, namely, broadcasting it.
>>
>>18016501
This.
Modern women were a mistake and it's sick how they think all guys like it when they have daddy issues.
>>
>>18016508
Yeah it is definitely dark, and just out of nowhere. I think I was most weirded out cause you're right, it's just not normal for her. I think I'm going to tell her what if I went on Facebook and posted "can't wait to rape a cute girl in this dark garage" with no context. I know something like that would not sit well with her, as she's my gf. I have a slightly dark sense of humor too, and maybe a comment like that is ok if I'm single and around the right people, but not in a relationship and on social media
>>
>>18016480
holy fuck that's a massive red flag. I would dump her on the spot and get tested STDs right away if I were you.
>>
>>18016647
Haha I feel like it's one of those things where if we break up I'll look back on it and be like "yeah that was a sign." And no worries she was a virgin before we met.
>>
>>18016701
>
>>
>And no worries she was a virgin before we met.

Yeah, keep believing that lol

I mean ffs this girl is comfortable making "rape me daddy" I genuinely have a hard time believing she was when you met her unless she has a kooky personality (not necessarily a bad thing but would explain it)
>>
*"rape me daddy" jokes

How would you feel different if it was only to you? That is some dark stuff to make light of.
>>
>>18016647
This.
>>18016701
Heh... any girl over 13 you can bet your ass she ain't a virgin.
Too easy to a girls get laid. All they have to do is just open their legs.
>>
>>18016709
It would be a lot different if it were just to me. I thought that was her intention and first and I would have just laughed at it or said something sexual back cause I'm the boyfriend. It's the fact that a bunch of guys and her friends saw that, and seeing your gf just say something like that for other people to see out of the blue is so weird. She doesn't have any underlying daddy issues either.

And to other guy trust me she was a virgin haha. I know for sure.
>>
>>18016726
if she was a virgin at 20, then that's a red flag for me. It means she's probably spoiled or religious af
>>
>I know for sure.

I hate to break it to you but there is absolutely no way you can "know for sure". And if you think there is I am seriously concerned about the sex education you got as a child.
>>
Bro honestly this girl sounds batshit crazy.

You are definitely not being too sensitive.

Firstly, she might have a rape kink. These girls are fucking crazy. And if she doesnt then she thinks its funny or sexy. Bro she thinks RAPE is funny or sexy.

Secondly, she posted a rape snapchat publically on her snapchat story. She is using rape as a way to get attention from people. Thats cringe as fuck. If i was her i would be fucking embarrassed to have posted that for all my friends to see.

Thirdly, if she wants this kind of attention from other people outside of you then she doesnt value the intimacy and privacy you guys have. She probably craves validity through drama.

Ditch this bitch dude
>>
holy shit the autism in this thread

op, your gf is early 20s where she's still adjusting to not being in high school. she'll mature over time like everyone does and rape jokes will stop being funny to her. especially if you communicate like adults and express your concern in a way that doesn't make her feel like she's your property or some shit.
>>
>>18016480
Why is everyone freaking out so much?
It's a joke. A rather dark one, a not-so-funny one, but it's clearly a joke.
You're overreacting.

Whenever we are waiting in line, my boyfriend's best friend whispers to my boyfriend "Come closer so I can fuck your butt", he always posts videos like that on snapchat. I don't think they fuck each other when they go out for a beer.
>>
>>18016737
Yeah man idk. She's a very normal girl otherwise. That rape kink thing could be true, not sure if that means they're all crazies. And I don't understand why she posted it in the first place, I need to ask. "As a joke" just doesn't cut it. Probably for a reaction yeah. Eh it's sucks but I definitely would rather talk things out first. She's a great girl. I just wanna be sure I'm not being irrational. Idk any of my guy friends that would be ok with their chick doing this, but I needed outside opinions.

And to other guy, her hymen was still there and everything. And hell even if she wasn't a virgin it doesn't change anything to me for the subject at hand.
>>
You aren't giving her enough sexual attention, so she's seeking it from strangers online; thankfully she hasn't used your neglect as an excuse to cheat, so start paying attention to her before someone else does.

If she's so willing to delete her snapchat without a fight, she's probably cam-whoring around on reddit/tumblr too.
>>
No you're not wrong, or being too sensitive. It's something personal that should only be shared between a couple.

That being said, why haven't you shared the pic with us OP?
>>
>>18016766
you gotta be kidding me
one is friendly banter the other is a whore wishing to get fucked by a stranger to have le epic experience
dumb whore
>>
>>18016873
The snap was clearly a fucking joke, if she wanted to be fucked by a stranger she would have downloaded an app and got someone to, not posted a pic on a semi-private social network where whatever you say gets deleted after 24 hours.
>>
>>18016544
>>18016519
>what is this, you refuse to partake in retarded "social" activities?
>you must be insecure!

Just tie up a fucking noose: you are clearly retarded.
>>
>>18016892
I'd say with how quickly she deleted it she knew exactly just how wrong it was kek
>>
>>18017151
Or maybe it was something meaningless for her, and when her boyfriend seemed to be annoyed because of it she just cut the bullshit and deleted it.
>>
>>18016804
Meh our relationship is currently long distance for 2 weeks and will be for another month. Nothing I can do there other than sext more. And she didn't delete Snapchat just the post.

>>18016865
I didn't screenshot the pic. It's nothing you can't imagine easily. Dark garage with that caption.

For thread update, talked to her and she doesn't feel like what she posted was wrong. It was really a meaningless joke to her, but she said she won't post things like that anymore. Now I just wonder is that really her sense of humor and has she been hiding a part of herself.
>>
>advocating for deleting social media
>uses snapchat

u wot
>>
>>18016480
Youve posted about your girlfriend on 4chan (of all places) with a sexualized image of a woman. And youre complaining about her activity on social media.

Just dump her and move on OP... youre clearly cobtroling and insecure x
>>
...was the picture provocative/sexy in any way? That is so incredibly cringeworthy and unsexy that my first thought was that it had to be a joke before even reaching that part.

Also, if it WAS a sexy picture then you can focus on that instead of the text and ask her why she did that part seriously if it was just supposed to be a joke.
>>
>>18017212
That's the same thing? The problem here is that she thought it was meaningless. Just dump the gf if you don't like that side of her op. Nagging like daddy is just what she'd want
>>
>>18018127
It clearly was a joke. Not an amazing joke, but it wasn't anything serious.

I don't understand why everyone is freaking out about it.
>>
>>18016501
If people would just keep that shit behind closed doors we would be none the wiser.
>>
>>18016480
how fat is your girlfriend? weight has correlation with knowledge and maturity
>>
Sounds to me like she was trying to be the edgy kind of funny and failed miserably. If she's not usually like that, there's a good chance she was trying to imitate what she saw someone else post. Wouldn't worry too much about it but you should probably explain to her that posting that shit is extremely cringy.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.