[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so life is strange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: nourishing.jpg (55KB, 698x400px) Image search: [Google]
nourishing.jpg
55KB, 698x400px
hi :)

i'm late 20s mtf, and have improved my life a ton over the past couple years. early/mid 20s i was a complete loser. unemployed, suicidal, drug/alcohol addict. a lot of the time i would go days without showering just because it was hard getting out of bed. was fat.

i started to eat better, and exercise some. lost a lot of weight. i got a job and have like actual financial goals now. made a friend until i lost her. got clean, no more drugs and stuff. doing college finally.

but sometimes i get very depressed, and the feelings of loneliness are overwhelming. feels like i slip up and lose a good chunk of life progress and have to work twice as hard to gain it back. now is one of those times. i don't know what to do about it, really. kinda want to die.

i wish i had a boyfriend.
>>
>>18016435

Hey, live life at your own rythm.

Be glad you got it together, that's pretty fucking huge, and set yourself short term goals.

One day at a time, but you already beated the worst.
>>
>>18016435
>mtf
>depressed
>lonely
>what's wrong with me?

Surprise, you're fucked in the head...
>>
>>18016453
yeah. i am lots better now. but it usually doesn't feel like it? and i still feel like i don't measure up to the other people i know. still an outsider. still kinda lost. and i'm very behind.

>>18016464
hope you don't mean i'm crazy because i'm trans. so tired of that nonsense.
>>
>>18016469
That's exactly what he meant and I'll tell you the same thing. You have a mental illness, though it's not all your fault. Those that encourage this reckless behavior are to blame too. If it were up to me, I would make it illegal for anyone under the age of 30 to have a sex change so that they can make reflections and think about this permanent life altering decision, rather than jumping head first and still being perplexed after the outcome you thought you wanted didn't solve all of your unhappiness/uncomfiness. I hope you sincerely like who you've become. Plenty of trans before you killed themselves after.
>>
>>18016506
i never thought that transitioning would solve all of my problems. cis people have problems too.

it's made my life a LOT better though. and it's not at all a mental illness. stop trolling please.
>>
>>18016469

Well, nobody has all sorted out. It may look like that from the outside, but more often than not, everyone's afraid.

If you're depressed thou, you should get pro help. Been there, done that. Best advice I can give.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.