[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Hello, /adv/ >be me >have bf >his friends hate me >specifically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Hello, /adv/
>be me
>have bf
>his friends hate me
>specifically one girl
>she constantly posted bad things about me on social media
>told bf how it upset me
>it has since stopped
>he still hangs out with her
>she still hates me
>happen to know she has a crush on him

What do, anons? I don't want to pry his friends from him but it bothers me a lot when he sees her.
>>
Stop being 15
>>
>>18016241
I'm not, but I have BPD so it's basically the same thing except it will never change
>>
>>18016247
>I have BPD
you have two options
1- become a hermit, live in seclusion so you dont shit all over peoples lives continuously and apathetically
2- kill yourself (but for real, not like when you threaten to do so for attention and/or lulz)
>>
>>18016247
You, your boyfriend and his friends sound and act like you're 15. You say you have BPD, what's their excuse?
>>
>>18016266
Other chick is an attention seeking slut whore liar with psuedo depression.
Bf is actually perfect, never done anything wrong ever.
>>
>>18016273
>Bf is actually perfect, never done anything wrong ever.
i pity him in 3-6 months when you suddenly and inexplicably change your mind
>>
>>18016273
If your boyfriend is fine, you have BPD, and she is an attention seeking slut whore liar with pseudo depression, it's only a matter of time before he ditches you all and finds someone normal and sane. Eventually he's going to fed up with both of your bullshit and realise he can do a lot better
>>
>>18016278
He is in robot to cyborg transition currently
>>
Did you self diagnose your BPD? How or what did you figure that out? Genuinely curious
>>
>>18016311
Got put into hospital for suicide attempt, was diagnosed there
>>
>>18016238
>told bf how it upset me
>he still hangs out with her

Maybe he told her to shut the fuck up and she did? I assume you don't hang out with her because she sounds like a grade A cunt but if she's acting nicer all around she might have learned to keep her shit opinions to herself
>>
>>18016497
That's really reassuring, thank you anon
>>
>>18016481
But which one though? Borderline personality disorder or bipolar personality disorder
>>
>>18016517
Borderline
>>
>a fucking mentally ill slut can find a partner
Women truly have it easy.
>>
>>18016607
And yet, not even a mentally ill slut wants you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.