[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

go for second date or don't bother?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 15644.jpg (271KB, 725x483px) Image search: [Google]
15644.jpg
271KB, 725x483px
So I have chronic social anxiety and I went on a date with a girl from Tinder last night. While it could have gone worse, it was bad. There were lots of awkward moments that keep making me flinch when I recall them. Basically here's what happened

>meet girl at pub
>buy drink, chat for 1.5-2h
>conversation is quite fucking awkward a lot of the time
>several bad awkward silences that she kinda rescued
>no sexual tension or flirting
>after a while she asks to go for a joint (of my weed) and suggests her place simply cos it was closer
>go back to hers and watch some show and smoke up and colour for an hour and a bit until she declares she's kicking me out cos she has work in morning

But before I left she asked me what I was doing the next day and what time I was free, then says (words to the effect of) we can maybe continue where we left off. Then after telling her she say something like "I have work till 7.... I might be free afterwards.... *brief pause* actually naah may well be busy. We'll see" (with a tone of reluctance in her voice)

Trying to work out whether her offer was genuine or whether she was just trying to let me down as nicely as possible. It feels more like the latter but I don't fucking understand why a chick would offer to hang out again if she explicitly didn't want to. Thoughts? Obviously I haven't contacted her today but considering it on the weekend.
>>
>>18016235
Dating is outdated.
>>
>>18016245

Sorry I don't really understand what's 'dated' and what's not, all I know is there's this app I'm using which people use to meet up/go out/fuck
>>
bump for what its worth
>>
She just wants to use you for weed, dude. She ain't interested in you or having sex with you.
>>
>>18016522
likely this. This is very common with women now.
>>
>>18016522
THIS
I was Fucking a girl off of tinder and she plainly told me that she has dudes offering to smoke her out all the time (in hopes that she hooks up with them).
Jokes on them of course, she really wouldn't and kept fucking me even though I never bought her shit and she even smoked me out.

Pro tip: don't smoke girls out that your aren't fucking, they will use you for your weed
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.