[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I repel women so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Why do I repel women so much?
>>
>>18016188

any number of reasons. if you want serious advice, tell us REAL info, post a picture, give us a firsti mpression and well work our way down.

if not, the thread will just get deleted without you getting any insight
>>
We need info to assess. We are not psychic. Describe yourself
>>
>>18016199
>>18016194
I am a 30 year old asian male that is 5'9 180 lbs and i have a job, own a house, my own car, etc.

I have been to meet ups, church, online, work, starbucks, library, hikes, etc.. And have gotten nowhere. Not a single woman even feign interest in me at all. Not even a single "Hi Anon!"

I'm either really mean, boring as fuck, or creepy. Or a combination of all 3. My confidence is basically dead now.
>>
>>18016188
You're probably a good person.
>>
>>18016230
How do I become a terrible person then?
>>
>>18016299
Dark triad.
>>
>>18016211
>asian male

I'm so sorry
>>
>>18016230
[tips fedora]

>>18016211
asian males have a shit time of it

you're also overweight

work on your appearance, it's soul-crushing to be confident and rejected, but the good news is that you have enough guts to pursue women. that will take you far once you look better
>>
>>18016333
Fuck off.
>>
>>18016333
>you're also overweight
Okay I'll work on it. but i see guys that are fatter than me pull girls left and right. I'm not asking for a 10/10 perfect blonde. I jsut want a decent 6/10 to 7/10 girl to go to a basketball game with, or to a movie or get dinner.
>>
>>18016337
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T99j7bw9eWo
>>
>>18016343
Go after the 10/10 girls.
>>
>>18016343
it's hard to say then, OP, since we can't see how you act around women IRL

post pic on /fa/ or /soc/ to see if appearance is a problem

for behavior you are best off asking a friend, if you can trust one, what they think, since they see your body language etc
>>
>>18016211

The real starting point to fix this is inside you. I notice that you're saying "I've done x, y, and z, and have no results! I must therefore repulse women". The trouble with looking for something is it makes it harder to find; what is your support network like? What are your hopes and dreams? Too many people get fixated on love which just leads to discontent.

>My confidence is basically dead now.

Right so here's the thing, you need to work on your confidence before you get women. So it's going to take time, you need to say to yourself that you'll get a girlfriend, in the long run. For now, work on confidence. I'd say put a bit more effort into physical exercise and what you eat.

It's entirely possible that you just haven't been meeting the right women and in all honesty, most people in the dating market are looking for someone they connect with which is a pretty hard thing to do. Importantly you don't repel women, you just haven't had any luck yet.

And really, your long-term goal is to find a decent girl that you connect well with for a long-term relationship that is mutually fulfilling. Confidence comes from within, so don't wait for the slightest bit of interest to boost your confidence because that's a vision. I live in Asia and watch a lot of white guys come here, and their confidence suddenly sky rockets because "it's so easy to get girls". This illustrates the point; they're not confident, they're just riding off their privilege. Put them back in the West and they shrink back in their shells complaining about "Western women".

Don't fall for these memes;

>>18016230
>being good means you get no girls
>>18016333
>asian males have a shit time of it

Also >>18016333 I wonder how you know for sure that he's overweight given that he's just told you his weight, which could be composed of fucking solid iron for all you know.
>>
>>18016377
>you connect well with for a long-term relationship that is mutually fulfilling
Yes this is my goal.
>>
>>18016188
You likely let off a desperation vibe and no confidence. 2 key factors.
>>
>>18016188
I think the best option would be for you to ask your close personal friends, they know you well simply by observing you for a long time...they will or would have noticed your change in manerisms from your good personality to shit tier personality.

If you dont have ANY friends, then you got some deeper issues.
>>
>>18016421
How do I get rid of desperation vibe?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.